Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Cable-Jan/Feb/Mar 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello people,

Ive got an old zgemma-star h1 box that i need a new VM line for, ive never had any trouble with this box other than the old line going off

Now my big issue is that i did not set up this box myself, i got it off a friend of a friend who had a friend that did boxes

So i literally need to set this box up from scratch and flash it with a good build then hopefully get a virmin line that works

I dont know if I'll need a N, C, or CWS line..

Is there any chance anyone here can help me get going? I would massively appreciate your patience and help. TIA

Hey

Looking for a CWS line for the UK, no re-sellers and a test line will be required. Please give me full prices when replying.

Thanks

Looking for a reliable non freeze cable provider for mgcamd 1.38 im currently using a vu solo 2 box . Would like a provider with a test line prior to purchase.

Looking for vermin cable provider 1.38mgcamd on vu solo 2 for 12 month sub with a test line prior

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi all,
Just looking for a little info,
Is there a good / bad box to install the Vermin line to ?
Used to have a H2S then changed to IP T V when they got blocked but service has been rubbish so looking to change ,
Now got Vermin package so looking for a H2H or alternative
Also how easy are they to set up? Are they like the H2s
Would like a price on 2 possibly 3 lines to same address if possible

TIA
Deano

need a test line for Virgin UK, for use on H2H using MGcamd.
needs to be able to supply all channels (including premier sports).
no resellers.

Hi looking for vermin line UK own cards preferred test line and details for 12 month sub cws form thanks in advance

Require test line for Virgin UK, for use on H5.2TC using CCam.
I can't remeber who I got line from last time.
no resellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back