Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
looking for iptv test . uk & irish with catchup. enigma 2. xtream script. Not looking for 5000+ chans just Uk & Irish.

Hi.
After a excellent IPTV supply that can cover most devices. No freezing would be great and No VPN needed. HD a must and 4k would help.
Also multiroom would be great.
If service is excellent will get multiple connections.
Quality over quantity of channels.
Only tk veterans & VIP please.

Last edited:
Hi, I'm looking for a new IPTV supplier. I currently have a supplier but it is going downhill. Quality is the main priority. I'm not interested in thousands of foreign channels but freeze free is what I'm after. Would need to have a good track record on here, many thanks.

Hi, I'm looking for a new IPTV supplier. I currently have a supplier but it is going downhill. Quality is the main priority. I'm not interested in thousands of foreign channels but freeze free is what I'm after. Would need to have a good track record on here, many thanks.
Sorry i should have added. All my subs run on android boxes without VPN, so looking for the same please.

hi there, looking for iptv for my zgemma h2h....uk channels, hd, ppv, vod and an adult option please. without vpn. thanks in advance

Hi looking for IPTV sub with subtitles, last provider has now gone and need 12 month sub. Using zgemma H2H box. Thanks

Hi all,

I'm looking for a IPTV (M3u file so I can edit the file myself) to watch on the Smart IPTV app on LG and Samsung TVs. Looking for full UK package at the right price. Last provider has now gone and need 12 month sub

Kind Regards

hi looking for a sub for iptv dont need sports or adult, using stb emulator, looking for good prices with a steady server ty

hi looking for an iptv sub what i can use on a zgemma star s2 also i use vpn need a good one had nothing but rubbish in the past

Hi there everyone I am new here so I am looking for someone that has an IPTV for VLC and also for Enigma2 that has TV Channels from the following countries: United Kingdom (all of UK Sky Channels in particular), Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Portugal, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Greece, Cyprus, Turkey, Russia, US, Canada, Middle East, Arabic Channels and African Channels. Thank you so much and looking forward to hear from you

Looking for a sub with test pay monthly/quarterly for mainly UK channels preferably with channels sorted into bouquets. Thanks

Hi all,

Looking for either a trial or a short term sub.

Issues with current supplier who advises problem on my side but I don't think it is.

Not fussy!

Looking for a trial with the view to a long term sub for a UK/IRE S*y package for a MAG 322. Experiencing quality issues with current provider so HD required with low latency.

Thanks!

Have just embraced IPTV
Finally set up last night, seems I have chosen an unreliable provider.
No VOD and catch up due to server issues.
HD channels going awol for long periods and freezing on others that resembles the days of trying to watch videos on a 14k connection!!
Moral of this tale ..... try as many test lines as possible before commiting!!
Rant over with!!!

Looking for a iptv server for perfect Ayer just sly all channels ppv etc not interested in foreign must be rock solid

Hi i Would like a test to use on an android box via Perfect Player. Uk channels and sport are priority, i would like to initially pay for a month or 3 months however if it works i will pay a years subscription after the first month.

Hi there, looking for a solid IPTV sub for a mag box with adult and vod, quality over quantity, uk and ire and ppv, thanks.

Hi I'd like a trial of iptv for aan Android box please. Must have UK channels, sports including 3pm kick offs VOD, movies etc. No resellers private lines only with good customer support. Pm with info please.
Resident in rep of Ireland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back