Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi. Looking for IPTV sub to use on Samsung SMART TV app. Need it for 3pm KOs, movies etc and a good on demand movie choice please. Thanks

Looking for a 1m sub for IPTV (if good will extend), prefer quality and stability rather than everything! Just interested in UK content and 3pm. Pref Kodi or other android player. I know VPNs arent necessary on some, but I would like to use one for my own reasons. Thanks!

Looking for a 1m sub for IPTV (if good will extend), prefer quality and stability rather than everything! Just interested in UK content and 3pm. Pref Kodi or other android player. I know VPNs arent necessary on some, but I would like to use one for my own reasons. Thanks!
I also want the same for Smart TV. Thanks.

Looking for a good, reliable, no buffering IPTV service for Mag boxes and E2 boxes.

Please don’t reply unless you are a TK Veteran or VIP (recently suckered by an ordinary member on here)

No resellers

Full UK and Irish Sky

Catch-up TV

VOD

Test required

Message with details including prices.

Hi folks, looking for a reliable service including movies and sports to play on M9CMAX 4k player, perfect player or STB emu

Looking a reliable service with fully working EPG, Sports and US Channels for Mag 254. Not interested in re-sellers, must be VIP member or Veteran member

Hi
Looking for a line for a LG smart tv and/or firestick
Uk TV with us and Canada
3pm footy without VPN
Catch-up and updated vod
No resellers
Test trial required

Cheers

Why do IPTV providers not allow connections over VPN? I want to protect my own identity... not just use vpn to bypass geoblocks etc. Is it because there is potential for many connections to be hidden behind a single IP?

Hi Im looking a good private iptv server which is not affected by blocking. Server owners only please I dont want messages from resellers

IPTV wanted, UK/USA and box office. Not interested in foreign channels or VOD.

Please don't PM me if you have done so recently. Looking for genuine seller who wants to help when things go wrong.

If your channels constantly buffer and go off please don't waste your time contacting me. I will be using a FireStick with anything but Kodi.

Trial wanted and no VPN.

Genuine replies only please, I'm fed up of trying to find IPTV.

Sorry to be so specific, this is my last ditch attempt to get this sorted.

Looking for iptv to run on zgemma xtream editor. No resellers. And 1 what doesn't freeze during footy ect.. or no overloaded servers

Looking for an IPTV provider that uses xtream editor. Please provide prices and a test line.

Looking for an IPTV provider that uses xtream editor. Please provide prices and a test line.
Sorry zgemma h2s

Last edited by a moderator:
I am asking for help on which box I should buy and how do you load the info or are they fully loaded from the factory. I need instructions.

Full UK package
USA/Canada channels
Good selection of international channels including sport(bein, astrosports etc)
All 3pm Kick Offs, I have PIA VPN
A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
Catch-up tv
Must have good customer service
Direct supplier

Note: I would request have a trail 1st before buying the package completely
Please PM with details.

Looking for Mag box test, been let down by a few providers on here.. test quality brilliant, then subscribe and its poor and jumpy.

- No VPN
- Other payment methods from Paypal (Dont use it)
- Fair prices
- No resellers

Thanks

I am looking for a good reliable iptv package to use on my zgemma box using ipab so i will have epg etc and be able to record and watch another channel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back