Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV-April/May/June 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I'm looking for a reliable IPTV sub to run on Samsung Smart TV.

Looking for a trial followed by either 6 or 12 month subscription.

Looking for a trial for reliable IPTV subs to run on smart iptv app,must have good strong irish channels,sly uk including kids channels,all prem footy preferably in english,along with latest vod...Would prefer the choice of choosing adult or not!.Would prefer genuine servers with good comms not a reseller lol
Tia

Looking a reliable IPTV server , no resellers as if i suspect it i will ask for proof you own your panel as have lost out many times before with resellers with no control over their server . Price isn't an issue customer service and reliabilty is!!!.

Looking for iptv to use on zgemma h2h and when away from home on android phone.

Would like all UK channels
PPV
3pm games
VOD with movies (but not essential)
EPG

Looking for IPTV to use on enigma2 box. Recording would be required primarily using for sports and 5.1 dolby digital would be a bonus.

24 hour test with a view to doing a few months sub to test further.

Hi I'm looking for support for mag254

• Full UK package including all Asian
  • USA/Canada channels
  • Good selection of international channels including sport and Asian/ Bollywood
  • All 3pm Kick Offs,
  • Adult xxx content
  • A good selection of VOD that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, box office)
  • EPG
Please PM with details I'm based in West Midlands area.

I'm looking for a backup supply to my current IPTV provider who is great but no one has 100% uptime.

Therefore I'm only looking for a cheaper service but still need reliability.

I'm using an Enigma2 machine and mainly want the service for Sports channels, UK and International including big PPV events.

Let me know what you can do and provide me with your price lists.

Thanks in advance guys, I'll try to respond to everyone but if I don't get back to you I still appreciate the offers.

hi, I am looking for a 12 or 24 hour test for uk sly only including sports, no VOD required no Adult or foreign channels.
Using ZGemma H2S, also list of prices would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Looking for a supplier

• Full UK HD package
  • HD Sports
  • US sports is a bonus but not required
  • Catchup
  • Adult xxx is a bonus
  • Enigma 2 box compatible
  • Xtream editor usable (i need to be able to use the zgemma epg)
24 or even better 48 trial required.
Well regarded by forum members.

Sorry for the novice style post. I previously was set up with a sub from Canada which worked brilliantly for a year with a wealth of Indian channels from around the world. I wanted something similar to add onto my mag254 box and if right will need for 5 other boxes...can someone advise?

Last edited:
Hi - looking for full subscription to run on Zgemma H2s and must work when connected via VPN (although I understand VPN isn't needed)
  • Full UK package
  • Good selection of international channels including Indian Channels ( must IN - Star Jalsha & IN - Star Jasha movies)
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct supplier
  • Glitch-free
  • Paypal payment
Would need to test for at least 24 hours before making the full purchase. Please PM with details.

Hi all, I’m looking for a full subscription to run on my Zgemma H2s with the following:

Full UK package
All 3pm Kick Offs
VOD
PPV
EPG
Please PM with details.

Need IPTV sub. Using Perfect Player, so need M3U. WORKING EPG IS A MUST!!

DIRECT SUPPLIER ONLY
with good communication & customer support. Needs to be reliable with no freezing, preferably no VPN needed.
It needs to include the following:
· Full UK Sky IPTV package
· Ireland TV channels
· Adult channels
· 3pm kickoff

Don't need to be chasing a provider on server maintenance and downtime. Have been crapped on by seller on here, whose information will be passed around with instruction to avoid.

Trial required, with short term sub options to build confidence.

Hi all, this is what I’m looking for. I need a full subscription to run on my Zgemma H2s it needs to include the following:

• Full UK package
  • Good selection of American sport channels
  • All 3pm Kick Offs
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have good customer service
  • Direct supplier
  • Glitch-free
  • Paypal payment
  • Top forum members vouch
Would need to test for at-least 24 hours before making the full purchase. Please PM plus must be using extreme editor thanks

Hi all
Looking for a reliable sub that works onzgemma h2s or mut@nt hd51 4k. Would need catch up and record and 3pms.
Please PM me thanks

Hello everyone I need a Subscription for an IPTV that has the TV Channel YourTV (Freeview Channel 72, Freesat Channel 156, Sky Channel 168) and also the channels of The Box Plus Network. and it also needs to include the following: All Freeview channels, All Freesat Channels, All Irish Channels and also All Sky Channels, I do NOT want tv channels of any other country only UK and Ireland channels. Using Enigma2 Please PM me Thank you so much

Loking for IPTV for Mag.
MUST have

VOD
proper catch-up on main channels.
Need a 24 hour test for testing properly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back