Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon, long time member but mainly a lurker.
What I would like is on two levels. I would like to have a trial on mag box interested in mainly UK tv with catchup etc. Also mad about box sets and latest films. That's first level.
Second is would be interested to pass details onto good reliable friend who currently buys 150 steams but is having looping and other issues lately so asked me to help him with this request.

Pm me please for both thanks

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk
Hi please can you help me how to post I'm a new member having problems flashing zgemma box thanks

anyone who does mag254 multiroom feel free to send me price list over. current provider total waste of time stating need vpn for epl. if you need vpn then no need to contact me thanks

Hello
Looking for a IPTV Server with quick a test first.. for UK channels and 3pm premiership K.O PPV sports etc
For Enigma 2 Box.
Putty script install preferred and working EPG would be nice but not essential.

*****Hi all sorted for now thank you to all who replied*****

Last edited:
Okay folks this is what I'm after for my LG Smart TV and if you can answer YES to ALL of the following requirements then please don't hesitate to contact me with your channel lists, prices, etc. ...if you cannot answer YES to ALL of the following then thanks but no thanks ...cheers

I am obviously realistic and realise that zi may be asking a lot but have been let down bsdly in past by some providers so I would like an IPTV service that...

1) Is fast and reliable with no downtime, freezing or glitching!!

2) Has its own servers and not a reseller!!

3) Will never need a VPN to view it!!

4) Has an extensive and regularly updated VOD section with movies and TV box sets!!

5) Has unlimited access to all the 3pm kick off's and all PPV events in HD quality

6) Offers a MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION basis as apposed to longer SUBS.

Last edited:
Okay folks this is what I'm after and if you can answer YES to ALL of the following requirements then please don't hesitate to contact me with your channel lists, prices, etc. ...if you cannot answer YES to ALL of the following then thanks but no thanks ...cheers

I would like an IPTV service that...

1) Is fast and reliable with no downtime, freezing or glitching!!

2) Has its own servers and not a reseller!!

3) Will never need a VPN to view it!!

4) Has an extensive and regularly updated VOD section with movies and TV box sets!!

5) Has unlimited access to all the 3pm kick off's and all PPV events in HD quality

6) Offers a MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION basis as apposed to longer SUBS.

Good luck with that matey ;) All providers will have downtime at some point. Unless you never want maintenance, updated back-ends etc... As for VPN, this can never be guaranteed. All providers is done by it's own server. But, I'm guessing you mean you want someone who isn't a reseller to contact you, and their services don't have resellers? If so, again, good luck, as most servers will have resellers... This is how they claw the money back from the initial outlay to begin with...

Yeah I do get what you're saying here and realise that I'm asking for a lot but thought I would be over-picky/needy as I have been badly let down in the past by some (not all) providers so thought best to cut right to the chase however 'don't hold your breath' it comes across.

Hi looking for the whole shebang please, 3pm, adult, VOD, all countries. Would require a test line first before I commit. My box is the MAG256.

TIA

Hi.

I'm looking for a Test IPTV line/sub. I'm using a Zgemma Star 2S with the Unofficial Sucmncee Vix v4 image. I've got Xtreme player loaded and completely new at this so open to alternatives if given instructions. Not sure the best method of running IPTV on the box.

I would like to have Full UK and Sports, Irish, History and Discovery channels. Will need EPG. Might want to run on a PC in another room via VLC or Webplayer.

Thanks.

Our service got shutdown last night so looking for a new cheap iptv provider. Wanting UK channels and sports, and American channels where pos. Monthly pref or yearly if cheap enough. Will be using on 2 samsung tv's smart iptv. Cheers

Still looking for a quality, reliable iptv supplier for my vu+solo2 and I55 box. NO Freezing or glitching.
Looking for sports, ppv, skynet sports UK only
Not mithered with VOD thanks.
Don't want to add plug-ins, editors or anything else like that.
Just a nice straight forward script to bang into the box via putty.

Okay folks,

I realise that I may be asking a lot here (and I am realistic) but I have been let down badly in past by some providers so this is what I'm after for my 'LG SMART TV'

...i
f you can answer YES to ALL of the following requirements then please don't hesitate to contact me with what you can offer; i.e. prices, payment details, channel lists, etc. ...if you cannot answer YES to ALL of the following then thanks but no thanks ...so that said, I would like an IPTV service that...

1) Is fast and reliable with 99.9% uptime with no freezing or glitching!!

2) Has its own private servers and not a reseller!!

3) Does not and will not need a VPN to view it!!

4) Has an extensive and regularly updated VOD section (through the Smart TV App also as this is the only device I will be using) with movies and TV box sets!!

5) Has unlimited access to all the 3pm kick off's and all PPV events in HD quality!!

6) Offers a reasonably priced MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION basis as apposed to longer SUBS!!

Ok my Ace Hosting IPTV sub has gone tits up thanks to my isp(talktalk) blocking it when EPL games are on. Is there a reliable provider out there which isn't blocked and can offer me Sky Sports, BT Sports, international sports, movies on demand?

Hi, I am after an IPTV provider with UK sports including 3 pm kick offs and ppv sports. To be used on a firestick with a trial of our to purchase.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back