Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD, READ THE RULES IN THE FIRST POST.

ALL THREE OF YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Hi, I looking for advice and options for iptv on a zgemma h.2s box with full epg.
I would like All sky channels and all sports (inc sky/bt, 3pm KOs and sky box office) & all movies. I would be interested in what options are available to record and/or have on demand.

I am new to iptv so I would appreciate for quality providers to give me clear available options/packages and prices. I also want a trial so I can test before subscribing.

I understand that prices vary quite a lot so would appreciate clear options for this specific Zgemma box and prices that are available.
Thanks!

Hi, first time poster long time lurker,
Ive got a zgemma h2s with wooshbuild v6,
Would like an iptv sub, uk channels, movies and sports .

Many thanks

I'm looking for an iptv UK sub/3pm football/VOD for VU+ Solo4k using Vix image, with full EPG and ability to record please. Also have several boxes so multiroom please quote if cost more. Must be able to offer initial test and assist with setup as I am a complete noob when it comes to iptv

Looking for a trial on a MAG box please. UK & US with plenty of VOD.

Good amount of timeshift & full UK/US EPG is essential, vets/vip preferred

got 2 mag boxes (254 version) - hoping to get both running at home on the same ip/router - uk no vpn. reasonable prices required please. thanks

Hi im looking for an iptv sub with Full EPG , UK package.
Must be able to record, if this means two subs please state this and include price.
I would be looking for a trail to check.
I have a H5.2s I would also require some technical assistance with setting up
Clear pricing structure please!
Thanks for your help. :(y):

Hi looking for a iptv sub I've got fire tv and zgemma h5.2tc so to work with both really.
Would like 3pm kickoffs , sky and itv ppv, all UK channels, sly etc preferable sly skin with epg
Must be good quality glitch free with test on a Saturday as been badly let down recently.

Cheers

Hi looking for iptv sub for zgemma, would need the script so I can add via putty to bouquets etc, would like a trial first please to check quality.

many thanks

Hi I'm looking for an iptv sub preferably pay monthly can anyone help I'm using an android mx box
Cheers in advance

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Looking for a iptv sub for a zgemma which has full epg preferably with xtream editor as i find it easiest to use. Looking for all the usual channels plus 3pm ko including rangers and celtic. Also wanting ppv. Probs looking for it on both my boxes if you can get me a price and a trial would be great thanks

Looking for iptv sub for zgemma h2s. Would like putty script.currently using wooshbuild v6 with chabsthegreat and would like to keep this.
Wanted,
-Uk and Irish channels
-sports and ppv
-epg
Also would like 1 month and 3 month options

Hi, looking for iptv sub. Using smart iptv app on firestick.

After uk channels, football 3pm kick offs etc, movies.

Cheers

NL

Hi
Looking for IPTV sub with multi room for mag box and perfect player on android. Looking for full packages apart from adult channels.

I’m looking for a uk iptv n-line all channels if poss and one that won’t be cut off after a few months.im running ultimate iptv with Linux.
Many thanks

I am looking for UK IPTV provider with all sky movies in full HD, no need of sport channels. Adult channels would be a bonus :-)

I want to watch it on Smart IPTV Samsung TV app.
I can only pay monthly.
Please send test line.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back