Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Can I request a "test line" for an iptv sub for my zgemma h2s wooshbuild. Preferably for full UK and all sports and football including 3pm ko which would be a bonus. Also enjoy movies and children's channels too. With an EPG too please. If happy with the outcome, I am happy to subscribe to 3,6,9,or 12 month

mag254 test wanted with vod, adult, sport, europe & world tv... show me yours is best.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Hello there,

I realise that I may be asking a lot here (and I am realistic) but I have been let down badly in past by some providers so this is what I'm after for my 'LG SMART TV' and also a service that also works with a 'Sony Bravia Android TV' as I will be possibly looking at taking out two subscriptions for the two different types of TV.

Can you please give me your subsription prices from 1 - 12 months as well as telling me what I will need to do in order to run the service on a Sony Bravia Android TV (I already know the drill with the LG Smart TV app) but don't know what to do with regards to the Sony Android TV in order to run IPTV on it.

...i
f you can answer YES to ALL of the following requirements then please don't hesitate to contact me with what you can offer; i.e. prices, payment details, channel lists, etc. ...if you cannot answer YES to ALL of the following then apologies, thanks but no thanks ☺

I would like an IPTV service that...

1) Is fast and reliable with 99.9% uptime with no freezing, glitching and no need to use a VPN!!

2) Has its own private servers and one that is not an OVERSUBSCRIBED reseller!!

3) Has an extensive and regularly updated VOD section with 100% working movies and TV box sets!!

4) Has unlimited access to all the 3pm kick off's and all PPV events in HD quality without the use of a VPN to view them!!

***IF YOU CAN ANSWER YES TO ALL OF THE ABOVE THEN PLEASE FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME!!***

Hi

I am looking for full sports sub to work on Firestick with EPG. Full skysports, BT, 3pm kick offs and Rangers tv if possible.

Need a 24 hour test, would prefer to pay for one month thereafter as a longer test. Paypal payment.

Looking for an iptv sub 24 to 48 hr trial before I buy, with Full EPG for Zgemma H2s, UK and US package with VOD
Stable and freeze free please.

Hi
Am looking for a full Iptv 24 hour trial to use with stb emu, also must have “itv granada“ as well . Please pm me if you can help
Thanks

Hi Guys

Looking for an IPTV subscription. Please message me. Would like a 24hr trial if possible. Also setup instructions for zgemma.

Cheers

Hi
Im looking for a new iptv supplier. And 24 hr test.
I Want English, Full Sly channels. Live events. American entertainment. American Movies.etc
I do not want. Foreign language channels. Has to be a reputable supplier. Zero poster's need not inbox me.
Im using a mag box and smart tv app.
Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back