Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for American channels ONLY!

Must be able to watch any NFL game, so your service will need to have different regional versions of a major channel.

When contacting me, please provide channel list, pricing for 3 and 6 months, PayPal payment only.

Hi... looking for a 3-6 month sub, ideally a combo cable nline and iptv (just the footy really!). Have an E2 box, and would like good epg. No need for VOD or thousands of channels. Happy with UK and the 3pm's.

Needs to work behind a VPN and also take bitcoin as payment.

Thanks!

Just wanted to highlight this bit:

Needs to work behind a VPN and also take bitcoin as payment.

Thanks again!

Hi looking for reseller or reselling lines

MUST be for London Region (bbc etc)
MUST have international sport channels
MUST have movies
MUST have a working epg
MUST be installed via putty only
MUST be stable with no glitching
MUST be able to provide test

Canada
United States,
United Kingdom
Adults (worldwide channels) on some lines not all them. But not nessasury

VIP Sports
Access to all PPV sporting events,
Boxing, Wwe etc.

dont contact me if you cannot supply the above

Looking for a reliable N-line supplier guys. Full package with PPV etc, also must come with a free trial. Thanks

Eta - for a zgemma h2h

Hi guys. Looking for a sub test line for my MAG256. Current provider gets whole service blocked during live football so need something reliable to run without a VPN needed whether I'm watching the footy or not. I am looking for UK & US tv channels for sports and movies etc with a good EPG and VOD as well.

After 10+ suppliers I’m still not impressed with the service that has been promised to me. So i am still looking for an iptv supplier (mag box)
that has german and english channels,full EPG,VOD thats updated frequently,3pm kick off’s and a stable server that isn’t overloaded with other clients. Catch up and pause live tv would be good but not necessary. PLEASE only reply if you can meet these requests and not waste both time of yours and mine. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys. Looking for a iptv test line for enigma2 device, full sky UK and international.
needs to be stable.

Hi
Need an iptv sub for mainly sport and maybe movies.
For use with smart iptv app on lg tv.
About to end a 6 month sub which is getting unreliable.

Looking for free trial of all UK sky plus box office, itv box office. Have zgemma xtreme plugin and smart iptv app.

Looking for an IPTV service to use with Mag preferably with an EPG. Want to be able to watch UK Sly and BeeTee Entertainment, Movies, Sport, and PPV, and also the Saturday 3pm football too. Not bothered about VOD. 24 hour test would be useful. Club football channels (Scottish) too.

Current footy blocked from provider stating isp supplier blocking so if the same there is no point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back