Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for sports only all Saturday 3pms. Sky and bt sports. That doesn't need a vpn. To go on either a zgemma or a v1 Fredrick.

Looking for a Looking for a UK channels/asian/sports iptv with no freeze; 24hr test line required and i have a zgemma h.2h flashed with ipab

Looking for an IPTV connection, must have Champions League, not too bothered about 3PM games, but would be a bonus.

I have Perfect Player on Nvidia Shield, but could download alternative player if required.

Also looking for a test line, as had one previously and stuttered during football.

Good Day,

Please read below before sending test offers...

Looking for a multi IPTV line test for a mag and also a firestick.
36hour test minimum to enable testing out all functionality.
If works and you are not charging over the odds compared to majority, I will subscribe long term.

What is required as minimum
Full UK package plus 3pm / World sports / extensive VOD.
Catchup functionality with rewind / fastforward for UK sports a must.

Service to be as freeze free as possible, must accept payment Via PayPal goods and services.
If you are confident in your product this I believe should be no issue.

Last edited:
Hi.
I'm after some IPTV test line for a Zgemma Star H.S. It must have all/most the Sly channels including the International channels. 3pm KO, PPV, VOD (not that important) EPG if available, Full HD, live football, movies etc... and must be straight forward to set up, i.e putty or filezilla. The line must not require VPN on my end and it must be lag free.
Payment must be accepted by Paypal goods and services.
Thanks.

Looking for iptv and vod. Particularly all 3pm KO's, Bein, US, etc!!! Pay per view sports a must, all movies channels and UK TV.
Running on zgemma/xtream editior. Need 24hr trial please, own servers only with robust line that does not break down every month.
Quick response to any issues,

Looking for a reliable and stable IPTV service to watch mainly 3pm football. Test line would be appreciated. To work with perfect player.

Zgemma H.2h box, flashed with ipab. Need a test line. IPTV.

Must have the sport channels, 3pm kick offs, asian/other international channels. Straight forward set up.

Hi,

Looking for a .m3u IPTV line to test and buy ASAP.

What is required:
Full UK Sports package, EPL 3pm, US/Canada Sports.

Service to be as freeze free as possible without VPN.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back