Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, same here I'm still looking for a good IPTV provider.

I need stable and reliable IPTV for UK Sky HD channels including, movies and sports. UK Premier League football, 3PM kick offs, PPV for boxing, UFC etc. Full EPG is required too. VOD would nice but not priority. PM with test lines for Blade Media8000 combo box please.

I need channels in HD, most of subs I've trialed done have a full HD offering, only some channels in HD such as sport and rest are SD. I would like most channels in HD.

Service must be reliable and stable, no glitching or block during football matches etc!

Thanks.

Hello Im looking for UK American canada channels for everything UK all channels/3pm kick offs plenty of vod for the kids and this is for my mag 254 with a trail of your services thank you

Hi,
Require full 12 month IPTV package with full epg.
Package to including Movies, Sports, VOD, PPV, UK & Ireland channels.
Foreign channels not required.
Device is a ZGemma H.2S
Not interested in over subscribed servers.
Must be a respected, stable and reliable service.
24h test please.

Hi,
Stable and reliable IPTV for UK Sky HD channels including, movies and sports. UK Premier League football, 3PM kick offs, PPV for boxing etc.
Full EPG is required too. VOD would nice but not priority. PM with test lines for Zgemma Star 2s please.
Would like most channels in HD, from a service that's reliable and stable, as freezing during football drives me mad!
Thanks.

Looking for a good, reliable server for UK and Irish channels also must have bein sports, and have some low bandwidth options too. Have a mag 254

Hi, looking for a good IPTV provider.

I need stable and reliable IPTV for UK Sky HD channels including, movies and sports. UK Premier League football, 3PM kick offs, PPV for boxing, UFC etc. Full EPG is required too. VOD would nice but not priority. PM with test lines for enigma 2 boxes please including instructions

Thanks

Hi all
Looking for reliable glitch-free IPTV for use with Zgemma H2h and Kodi/Android if possible.
Require full UK Sky HD, all HD channels and 3pm kickoffs, PPV Boxing/UFC etc, Adult channels. Also require HD Polish premium TV channels.
Need full EPG with the ability to record on my H.2h too.
Please submit a full channel list with what you have in SD/HD and prices please. Looking for test lines and then trial for a month or so before committing to longer term.
Decent Vermin line will be considered in order to receive UK HD channels but will still be needing IPTV for HD Polish channels regardless.

Thanks!

Hi all

Looking for reliable glitch-free IPTV for use with Zgemma H2s - I have the required internet speed.

Require full UK Sky HD and USA channels. Not really bothered about 3pm kickoffs, PPV Boxing/UFC etc, Adult channels or outside uk but

Need full EPG (decent epg is a must) with the ability to record on my H.2s too.

Please submit a full channel list with what you have in SD/HD and prices please. Looking for 24hr test lines.

Hi,

I'm looking for a IPTV server to watch on the Smart IPTV app on a LG TV. Would like the usual UK services (sports, movies etc.) as well as 3PM kick offs, American sports (NFL etc.). Would like a 24 hour trial then subscription if happy with the service.

Cheers.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all the responses, I will get to everyone when I get a chance. I am doing a trial right now but I will look at everyone's choices and see what works best for me. Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi guys,
I previously bought a pre-loaded zgemma hs2 (I believe enigma 2) box, with IPTV. it has the Sky Q interface and EPG,
I am looking for a new IPTV subscription with UK TV, all channels (entertainment, movies, sports and international). Looking for 24hour trial please that is a reliable supplier, (I've had issues in the past). Can you also let me know what you require from me to set up. Thanks

Tried many suppliers but to no avail. Can anyone piont me in the direction of a good service with minimal freezes full uk.
Zgemmah2s

Light/occassional user looking for a cost effective IPTV sub for UK channels. Recommendations requested from VIPs/vets who are not selling but can point in the right direction for reliable suppliers who can offer trials and setup assistance on a zgemma h2s via vpn router (windscribe).

Looking for UK Sky iptv sub on Zgemma H2s with full EPG, VOD etc

Needs to be reliable and not cutting off during live football with VPN at the source.

Please get in touch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back