Anyone Recommend A Good Server For IPTV - October/November/December 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking for a stable iptv provider with VOD. Preferably with EPG and bouquets arranged. Many thanks

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Looking for complete IPTV sub for E2 box.

2 day test line if possible.

NO RESELLER SERVERS PLEASE.

Tried enough of these and they are simply put rubbish.

Looking for an IPTV sub for Zgemma VIX with bouquets, also for android phone and laptop. Nothing too pricey, mainly used for sport, but VOD also a nice to have.

Looking to try an IPTV sub on a zgemma h2s. Not interested in sports but might be interested in some VOD. Also need EPG. Thanks.

test for mainly uk sports +3pm kick off. kodi or apk for android box. please give me your prices.

thanks
Hi just a query, i see a lot of people have put requests in looking for iptv. and their are no replies. Do the providers reply to you with services/prices once you post?

Hi I am looking for an IPTV server of Sky UK channels which must contain the channel YourTV (Sky Channel 199) and the channels of The Box Plus Network which are: 4Music (Sky Channel 362), The Box (sky Channel 360), Box Hits (Sky Channel 361), Box Upfront (Sky Channel 359), Kiss TV (Sky Channel 363), Magic (Sky Channel 364) and finally Kerrang! (Sky Channel 368). Note that I am looking particularly of an IPTV of all of the Sky channels but with these channels included thanks very much.

Hi

Looking for a test sub...all servers...sports/international/movies etc on a zgemma H.2S flashed with WB7. Needs to be freeze free from established provider may need some technical help. thanks

Hi,
Can anyone recommend an iptv server pls.
I’m looking for a good uk and world package with VOD.
My box is a Vu Solo 2.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back