Anyone recommend a good server for satellite - August only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, new to the site, have an openbox v8 and looking for a new UK line as the one I purchased keeps freezing, would like to test first, thank you.

Hi - just purchased a Zgemma Star 2S - just installed the open ATV image, all working great, but looking for a UK HD Cline service. the one that came with the box freezes occasionally and doesn't include any non FTA HD channels.

Hi

like me everyone is looking for a reliable line for my zgemma twin tuner H2s. I've got 2 boxes so might need multi room. But the other box is ok at the moment. Got a recommendation off here and the line has gone after 2 months. He did it from his end as don't have a laptop and I don't know if I have an n line or a c line

UK sly (A tuner only) C line- trial preferred. Quarterly thereafter ideal. Ppal only
Quality only no freeze etc. Anyone recommend, also welcome.

*********** Now sorted. Thanks to all. ***********

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just recently purchased a Zgemma H.2S and have installed Wooshbuild/Slyk on it. Looking for a full UK Slyk/$ky package with all channels please. N or C Line and must be reliable with no glitches.

Would like a 24-48hr test and prefer an option to pay by Paypal 3, 6 or 12 months (price dependent).

Appreciate if VIP/VETS responded and via PM.

Thanks in advanced

Hi all.
Complete newbie here, I've just purchased a Openbox V8s and I am looking for a Uk Sly line (N or C even though I don't know what they mean :-))
Would like a 24hr test and am willing to to go for 12 months and beyond when happy
Can pay via paypal.
I hope I've covered everything if not let me know.

Thanks

Just recently purchased a Zgemma H.2S and have installed Wooshbuild on it. Looking for full UK sky channels please. N or C Line and must be reliable with no glitches. Multiroom as i may get another for upstairs

Hey guys just bought a Zgemma H.2S box and looking for an N line for reliable UK Sky. I'm looking for a smaller trial period at first to test the quality as I've had problems with freezing in the past, but with good results will be looking to commit longer term. Many thanks in advance guys.

o. Am in need of a good reliable N Line for zgemma h.2s, as I've just been scammed for the 2nd time on a well known selling site. Full Sky UK package please. Will happily purchase a months worth of subscription and if all is well then will happily extend to 12 months minimum. 24hr test if poss please and would be grateful if vip and vets responded, thank you.

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for a reliable N-Line for UK all channels, would like a test line to tryout and also looking for 1,6,12 month costs and preferably paypal for easier subscription payment.

Thanks

Looking for a UK CLine for Openbox V8s. Would like a 24 hour test preferably (last one I was given froze intermittently). Happy to pay by PayPal. 3,6 or 12 nonth depending on price.

Hi

I am looking for a N-Line for UK all channels for my Skybox and Openbox V8s.
Would prefer to pay monthly via paypal and would like a 24hr test line.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back