Anyone recommend a good server for satellite - August only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Line needed

Newbie with woosh on my first Zgemma H2S box. Looking for a UK Sly (N or C) on H.2S. Would like a 24 hour test preferably, with an option to pay by PayPal. 3,6 or 12 depending on price.

Hey Guys looking for recommendations for a reliable Gift or pay CCcam provider ( I think that's what I need as im a newbie lol ) for my Zgemma Star H.s2 box with line test. Must be full sky uk package...

Hello. Am in need of a good reliable N Line for zgemma h.2s, Full Sky UK package please. Will happily purchase a months worth of subscription and if all is well then will happily extend to 12 months minimum. 24hr test if poss please and would be grateful if vip and vets responded, thank you.

Line for reshare please with cache

DO NOT MESSAGE ME IF YOR NOT OFFERING A RESHARE LINE
NO SINGLE LINES
NO CHEAP SHARED SERVERS ETC

I JUST WANT A GOOD PRIVATE LINE FOR RESHARE VIA OSCAM ETC

Hi guys currently have a provider and two great working boxes thanks to scum see and woos man.
Freezes for a couple of seconds from time to time. Was hoping some of the veterans here could advise me on my current provider and a new one. I bought the first box set up from a reseller and found the server provider details in the user files.
I know I will have to renews soon and would appreciate some advice
Thanks
Steve
D

---------- Post Merged at 10:36 PM ----------

Better add currently have a N Line and it's Southern Ireland
Thanks

hi, I purchased 2 nlines of the back of a recommendation from a vetern user, from this site (username = Lawley) from here, looks like hes now been banned from this site
both my lines have gone down after 4 months use.

I need a good quality nline, with full contact details, name address mobile no etc and paypal

thanks in advance

Looking for a solid C or N line for Woosh on H2S. UK Sat channels. Would like a 24-48hr test and prefer an option for 3, 6 or 12 months.

Appreciate if VIP/VETS responded and via PM.

Hi,

Looking for either a c or n line for a Zgemma star s2.

Ideally 12 month with a 24 hour trial.

Ta.

Last edited:
Hi,
I am looking for a reliable UK C-line or N-line for UK channels for Openbox V5S. Ideally with at least a 24 hour trial. If a VIP could recommend by PM that would be appreciated.
Thanks!

Last edited:
cccam

Hello. Am in need of a good reliable cccam for zgemma h.2s, as I've just been scammed for the 2nd time on a well known selling site. Full Sky UK package and Box office Boxing please. Will happily purchase a months worth of subscription and if all is well then will happily extend to 12 months minimum. 24hr test if poss please and would be grateful if vip and vets responded, thank you

I'm looking for a UK C-Line to be used on Zgemma 2s. Must include all Sky and sports channels such as BT, Boxnation etc. A 24 hour test if possible too.
Thanks in advance

Hey
Looking for a n line full uk package (ppv's skysports etc)...1 day test line first if possible then a 12month after if all ok, for openbox v8s. Paypal payment

cheers

Hi I'm Looking for a UK Sky Nline on For an openbox v8s

Would like a 24 hour test and an option to pay by PayPal. If the line is reliable happy to go for 12 months depending on price?

NLINE for 4G test required

Hi all
I'm a total newbie & have a zgemma H2S box running Vix 4.0.003 sucmnsee 07.04.16 build. It's all working perfectly & I'm now wanting to try configure mgcam.
A problem that I have is my BT broadband runs at 1MB down & 256K up at best, I do have a TP-Link MR200 4G router (60MB\20MB) which I run my PC through & wondered if running it through the 4G router might cause issues with freezing & glitching ?
I also have FileZilla to ftp files 'so I'm not totally useless' but would love a little bit of instruction as to where which files go where (usr/keys etc).
I'm looking to get a reliable line for 6 months at a time, so could you include prices with test line (veteran suppliers only).
Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back