Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite -January , February and March only !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi there requesting appropriate line needed for zgemma h2s box in the uk high quality . Would like a free trial before hand thanks. please feel free to PM me

Apologies if this is not the correct section but I am looking for feedback on Spotify Premium and netflix subs i.e. cost , Dos and Dont's etc etc

Please PM me if you are able to help

Thanks

Dekmac2000

Hi,
Can I please request a UK C Line or N Line for an Openbox V8s preferably a "test line for 24/48 Hours with a view to purchasing for a minimum of 12 months...
Thanks

Thanks to all who PM'ed me, I now have "test line" to try then will consider options... Many thanks to all who took the time to respond. (y)

Many thanks to all who responded to my request I now have a 12 month subscription, very happy with provider who helped me over several issues, (none of which was his fault), looking forward to some "prime viewing"......

Last edited:
similar to Tweeter; i am also looking for a line

Must be able to give me 48hr test, accept paypal, be a member on here since 2014, ideally a person that runs the server, provide phone contact incase of emergency.

If you can not meet any of these criteria pls do not pm me!

Looking for a freeze-free n line for Edison box. All channels.
Must be able to provide at least 24 hours trial next Tuesday and be of good standing on the forum.

Thanks

Hello,

Can I please request a UK C line or N Line for an Openbox V8s preferably a "test line for 24/48 Hours with a view to purchasing for a minimum of 12 months...

Thanks in advance

hi there! - i'm looking for a reliable n-line please - Sky UK - thanks

- - - Updated - - -

hi there! - i'm looking for a reliable n-line please - Sky UK - thanks

Edit to above - based in southern ireland but don't necessarily require the irish channels so a reliable line is the top requirement - I'd like a test line too and then 12 month subscription - paypal preferred - thanks :)

Looking for a UK line c or n, reliable and glitch free for 12 months with vermin or Zgemma H2H box,would need to test first before purchase(Paypal)

Hi , current cline about to expire, anyone recommend a good freeze free server with test line. Zgemma h2s box...... or will I be better off upgrading to an nline? ( not sure of the difference)
thanks

Nline test lines required for uk openbox v8s and a price list for follow up..paypal business payments and mobile number for support...this way i know your genuine...thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back