Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite -January , February and March only !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
New gift?

Hi,

I bought a zgemma last year. Everything was already installed and set up ready to go out of the box. The guy I got it from was really helpful and on the odd occasion where something went wrong I could phone him and he talked me through how to fix. I was going to renew with him, but his phone is always off and he's not replying to emails.

So, I need a new gift but have no idea where to start. How do I find someone?
I'd appreciate any help, thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi I'm looking for an nline for zgemma h2s full sky package including box office and Irish channels 6 or 12 months thanks

Hi,

looking for N line Sly UK full package. Test is a must.

Many thanks

got my line - no further action required

Last edited:
Hi, I have a zgemma 2s box which had a working line, now been told that server is down - so looking for a new line source - please PM - Thanks for any help.

Hi,
Looking for VM HD stable,reliable glitch free UK Nline to run on mgcamd 1.38 preferably with test. Please include prices and duration of subs.

Would prefer VIP or TK Vets, look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks in advance

Looking for cheap reliable satellite line. Would appreciate a test line first of all then preferably 12 month etc...

Edit* meant to say satellite not VM

Last edited:
Looking for good reliable cline for U.K. - and a bit of advice how to set it up on H2S via USB cam Importer

thanks in advance

Hi,

Can someone please recommend a reliable n line - 12 month. I was recommended one last year which worked well for the first 6 months but now crashes too much.

Will need a test line.

Thanks,

looking for a reliable C line as my current provider keeps going down and glitching. ideally one that covers sly and virmin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back