Anyone recommend a good server for satellite - july only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Looking for an N-line for use with ZGemma H2S. Full UK S.y sub required. Happy to purchase 6/12 months service following a test period. Paypal preferred.
Thanks

Urgent test nline required.
Good quality only.
Require you to place line I'm attachment already.
Veterans only please.

Hi, looking for a uk sly line on Zgemma-star H.2s Full package including international. VIP or VETS only. Line to be glitch and freeze free, available to test 24 hrs with payment 3 or 6 months dependent on price. Thanks

Hi, Is it possible for someone to send me a 24hr test nline for v8s openbox?
Need to rule out whether I am have problems with existing line.
Many thanks

Looking for a Euro line for VU+DUO2 and a motorised dish, to include sly uk and whatever sat Bein sports is on (for footie), preferably one that offers c line that can be used on 2 boxes (not at the same time)

Hey guys. I'm looking for a line for my new zgemma h2s box.. previously had a sky f5 but it froze at the worst times with my previous line provider so please can u recommend a good line provider that doesn't freeze. Obviously I will test it out first. Preferably only verified premium users. Thanks

I know nothing about cline/nlines but looking for a line/server any advice would be grateful good recommendations please looking at a starter box of a openbox/zgemma

Hi all,
I'm looking for a test NLine for openbox for Southern Ireland to try out before subscribing to one
Thanks

Newbie here so looking for some info and lines
Have a zgemma h.2.h as i have sly and vermin media feeds, running an opentv image.

So new to lines and needing pointed in the right direction ie good stable reliable providers also how to install said lines

any help greatly appreciated

cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back