Anyone recommend a good server for satellite - july only!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, can anyone recommend me a good server line for openbox, no freeze or scrambling, and reasonable price please. thank you.

Looking for a new server using oscam and panel

need a new server share access to oscam panel or similar

please do not pm me trying to sell single lines or without panel

i want full share access

Hi im looking for a 24 hour line test quality glitch free uk N line for zgemma star s2 with 3/6/12 month sub options ty chilly

Thx for all the pms of lines offered,you know who you are,im now in the process of requiring a line and will be in touch if this line is not suitable

So I recently purchased an Nline off eBay and I'm pretty disappointed in it. I get quite a lot of freezing.

I'm looking for a new Nline which has a 24-48 hour test and has all sky uk channels and multiroom.

Hi everyone,
Sorry but I'm following Mods advice PM replies by TK VIP's or Veterans only
looking for referral to or supplier of UK Newcamd.list for Uk ZGemma H2S full channel package
24/48 Hr trial together with all sub option details
Thanks in advance

Hi all,
Looking for a 12 month sub for sky line C or N, with trial. Channel list & prices. Running a Zgemma Hs.
Will only reply to established members(Vip/Vet), PayPal preferred.

Cheers.

Edit : Sorted now, Thanks for the replies ;-)

Last edited:
Just following Mods advice PM replies by TK VIP's or Veterans only
looking for referral to or supplier of UK Newcamd.list for Uk ZGemma 2S full channel package inc ROI
24/48 Hr trial together with all sub option details
Thanks in advance

looking for a line for a second v8s box. Had trouble with a previous one, couldn't get it to work even with the providers help. Would like a testline. Any help would be great. Pulling hair out slightly as first box works fine.

Hi guys firstly let me say I'm happy to be a new member. Ok I am a little bit of a noob but getting to grips with things now.

I have a v8s box.

They got I bought it from has been a messer since day 1. I bought it new with info already in the cccam bit. But he ain't answring and I'm constantly getting faulty service.

I'm in the UK and need a new line. I input the details as

Server ........
Port.......
User.....
Password......

I hope this is enough info for someone to help me out. Ideally I would want a short term one because I don't really wanna fork out and get messed again.

I also want a trail for a day or so to check the service.

Can pay via PayPal.

Thanks all.

Looking for uk n line. Test line, must be reliable. Thanks

Sorted thanks for the replies.

Last edited:
Hi,

I'm gonna buy a zgemma H2S and am looking for a line recommendation please, UK, not sure if n line or c line? Duration dependent on price. Thanks very much in advance,

Darren

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back