Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everyone,

New to this specific realm of satellite technology but fairly well tech-aware on the whole.

Just taken delivery of a Openbox V8S - have a Sky dish

Looking for a UK C Line that includes Sky+BT Sport

a 24/48 hour pass would be great to try things out, will pay good money monthly for a reliable server thereafter

Cheers

Hi Everyone,

New to this specific realm of satellite technology but fairly well tech-aware on the whole.

Just taken delivery of a Openbox V8S - have a Sky dish

Looking for a UK C Line that includes Sky+BT Sport

a 24/48 hour pass would be great to try things out, will pay good money monthly for a reliable server thereafter

Cheers
HI, pls don't take this the wrong way when i say this.. - Just taken delivery of a Openbox V8S
Why on earth did you purchase this box, as the box is kinda useless now and outdated.
You will get BT, but not the rest of the main channels.. do a search on the forum, as plenty of info on this.
I suggest you do a search and return the box and then Re-Order either an IPTV box, or Virgin or a ZGEMMA H5.2S. You are making things much harder and less easy using the Openbox V8S, you are just going to be crawling along and have issues and get frustrated with the whole thing m8... Sorry for being down and negative....
Sorry!

Hey, my gift recently ended and I know Sly is useless at the moment, however I watch certain premium channels that cannot be found on Cable.
I use mgcamd 1.35a & and my image is OpenVix. Can I please get a 24 hour test line.
When contacting me please mention pricing 3 & 6 months.

Hi we have an openbox v8s and channels start to be scrambled (ebay seller not answer and not exist anymore). We want to purchase a line here but i not sure what a type of line we have. How can i check what line we have..c or n??? And can we ask for a test line before purchase a line for a longer period? What periods available..year..or few monthes? Many thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back