Anyone Recommend A Good Server For Satellite - June/ July/August !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all looking for iptv with kids and sports on enigma 2 box, preferably with bouquets and trial if possible, thanks :)

My last paid line has stopped working can someone give a reliable cline and nline to test pls with a view to purchasing. Has to be reliable please

My last paid line has stopped working can someone give a reliable cline to test please with a view to purchasing.

Hi - ZGemma h.2S user requiring IPTV feed for all UK SKY channels.
PLEASE NOTE SUPPLIER MUST BE ABLE TO SUPPLY EPG. Would also like to be able to record as per my previous setup before SKY crippled us with the new encryption.
I will require instructions - I will be re-flashing my box as we speak to the latest version of wooshbuild.
24hr Minimum test sub required.
Many thanks.

Rob.

Hi, looking for a Reliable line for sky UK. Based in southern Ireland. Needed to cover all the channels including BT sport et cetera. PM me, cheers

Hi
I have been using skybox F5 for last 3 years but it looks like that's gone now and only the FTA stations remain.

I will be looking for a new line now so I'm up and running in time for the new season starting up. I will be upgrading the box, any suggestions on what I should be looking for. I'd prefer not to go IPTV if possible as I've seen issues with this. Can someone PM with price for a new line and a recommendation on best box to buy

Looking for Sky UK and Ire stations

Thanks

Hi Techkings,

My current line stopped working a few weeks ago (not sure why). Therefore, looking for a new reliable sky uk C/N line for my openbox v8s. Instructions needed for upgrading and details on short/long term deals. Thanks.

Hi

I'm aware of the major channels being down/gone but I'm willing to buy a sky uk server on a monthly basis because of the remaining channels.

Must provide test first.

Zgemma h2s

Newcamd or mgcamd format please

Thanks

Looking for a good quality N-line for my two Zgemma 2S boxes for the remaining MUTV HD channel, as mine has just gone off, I'm willing to pay monthly due to the recent situation regarding channels going off.

Would like a test line if possible thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back