Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

I'm looking for a good IPTV supplier for my enigma h2s.
Want a good reliable service for premier League matches, movies and other premium channels.
Currently supplier, which i found through this forum, keeps getting blocked. Box is hooked up to the satellite dish and the net.

Last edited by a moderator:
New provider required due to line blocked, full sport package,vod,tv series,box sets etc. Very reliable service needed with 24h help line. Defiantly no freezing of channels just as the main event is about to start. Test line required for mag 254

Looking for a good IPTV service, needs to have the following -

Sports, 3pm kickoffs and Scottish football TV channels (RangersTV, RedTV, etc)
PPV Events
Movies
Kids TV - Good quality service and my kids watch it alot so no stuttering or cutting out.
VOD/catch up are a bonus

I've a zGemma H2S box as my main sub but also want to hear from suppliers using Firestick and SmartIPTV app.

Would be looking to get a weeks trial of services on Firestick and SmartIPTV app to really test them out. Happy to pay a small fee for this.

Like to pay monthly by PayPal

your reviews and thoughts on best services welcome.

cheers

s

Hi guys....
I’m looking for...
Full UK/USA package

Good customer service between us at all times so I can pass on any info

A vast VOD section to include movies and the latest tv series which are updated regularly

No EPL blocks or major issues when PPV is on- also to include iFollow games

Please note I will be looking to try the service out for atlest a month (which I’m happy to pay for) to check out the stability of the service

Message me with what you’ve got guys
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Guys,

- I have a MAG 254
- Need a new provider as the one I have been using has fallen. They have offered an alternatively but its very choppy.
- No VPN
- No reseller of common streams please
- 3PM and Sports Kick Offs - no blocks nor jitters
- Trial Possible?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Looking for an IPTV service, not sure what medium I require yet for the hardware (ie Zgemma box, fire stick etc) - I want the best possible service, with full HD in all sports, including saturday 3pm kick offs as well as on demand movies and International channels - please inbox me!!! I want a top notch service with no buffering!

Hi guys....
I’m looking for...
Full UK/USA package

Good customer service between us at all times so I can pass on any info

A vast VOD section to include movies and the latest tv series which are updated regularly

No EPL blocks or major issues when PPV is on- also to include iFollow games

Please note I will be looking to try the service out for atlest a month (which I’m happy to pay for) to check out the stability of the service

Message me with what you’ve got guys
Thanks.
I’ve had a lot of replies to this, only 1 of which has answered my question, please read before messaging me...

Hi all, can anyone direct me to a good iptv provider. I have a zgemma h2s running wooshbuild.
Don’t want the putty route, need aniptvadder user and pass route.
Full package including vod.
Many thanks

Looking for a new reliable provider preferably with FHD links to relevant sports channels and club tv channels included etc. Good selection of VOD is a bonus. Must be a reliable service

Thanks

Looking for IPTV for zgemma h7c
Uk/USA full packages
Multiroom
Vods movies/boxsets
Full EPG
No vpn needed
Catchup
record and pause.

Trial first if possible.
Thanks

Looking for a good IPTV service, needs to have the following -

Sports, 3pm kickoffs and Scottish football TV channels
PPV Events
Movies
No VPN
VOD/catch up are a bonus

I've a zGemma H2S running Wooshbuild .

Would be looking to get a trial of services. Happy to pay a small fee for this.

Like to pay monthly by PayPal

Looking for an iptv sub for firestick and if its possible is there any that just do a sports package only use for skysports etc and 3pm kickoffs

hi I looking for iptv service with all sports, big vod, catch up, uk & irish also usa no need for foreign channels and must be zgemma & xtream editor compatible thanks

Hi looking for the below on LD Smart tv

Must be Multiroom
Direct supplier only
FHD, HD, SD Channels
Full UK & US
3pm Kick Offs, iFollow, world sport
Adult
PPV channels (for boxing, sports, box office)
Catch-up tv
VPN not required
Established Techkings Member

Cheers

Looking for a iptv I have a android box & a vu solo se which I'm running a line off it so not sure if I can run both from the one device,so not sure which would be best to run it on after latest movies, box sets etc .

Hi looking for the below on Zgemma2H please.
Must be Multiroom
Direct supplier only
FHD, HD, SD Channels
Full UK & US
3pm Kick Offs, iFollow, world sport
Adult
PPV channels (for boxing, sports, box office)
Catch-up tv
VPN not required
Established Techkings Member

Looking for a test for IPTV and VOD for a Zoomtak android box, Irish/UK with sports 3pm kick offs etc and also US sports channels, preferably extra threads Incase one goes down. Also if possible looking for a sky like TV guide etc something easy to use

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back