Anyone Recommend an IPTV Service for October/November/December 2018

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
Looking for a good iptv provider to use with perfect player on my fire tv. Would like all English spoken with 3pm kick off and box office events.
Trial required for test.

looking for a good reliable service offering 3pm kickoffs and VOD. all channels HD. not bothered by region as long as its UK. If needed though would prefer the midlands. Will need to run on 2 zgemma boxes so needs to be able to watch and record at the same time. PM price and details please, my sub expires next week and fed up of server down etc, need to get this sorted.

Looking for IPTV for Engima2 with xtream editor.
I've seen some great ones online where people have a vast library of OD TV shows, full EPG etc. Ideally have:
  • Full EPG
  • Xtream editor
  • Catch-up
  • PPV
  • 3PM kick offs
  • No freezing
  • Full Sky HD UK channels
  • Asian channels
  • No VPN

Looking for IPTV for Engima2.
Ideally have:
  • Full EPG
  • Catch-up
  • PPV
  • 3PM kick offs
  • No freezing (important)
  • Full Sky and BT Sports Channels
  • Ability to record
  • No VPN

Looking for Iptv sub for Smart Iptv on Samsung Tv. Sport, Ifollow EFL football, Movies, VOD. PDC darts.
Would like 24 hr test before committing.
Thanks

Hi,
I'm looking for a test for a Zgemma. Must have own server as quality and reliability is key as is good customer service.
Many thanks.

I am looking for a good IPTV supplier with all the sky channels, sky sports channels, BT sports channels, US channels, eurosport channels and that won't get blocked or stop working. I currently have a supplier but the line keeps getting leaked and the sky sports and sports channels stop working in the evenings when football or any other live sport is on.

I have a MAG254 box and with sky for the internet, a test for 24 hours would be good

Thank you in advance

Hello,

Looking for mainly sky uk channels including Asian. Please include a channel list. I need a reliable service with support.

Looking for IPTV for Formuler F1 Enigma2 box:

Ideally have:
  • Full EPG (tried couple with missing information)
  • On Demand series and movie collection
  • Catch-up (instructions how to use)
  • PPV
  • 3PM kick offs
  • No freezing (important)
  • Full Sky and BT Sports Channels
  • Ability to record
  • Use with VPN
  • Use Xtream Editor

Can anyone recommend a stable and reliable IPTV service

I'm looking for an account with a panel must allow tests

Smart iptv app supported along with the usual devices

With no server maintenance outages, no buffering or looping.

Needs to have full working EPG

All UK channels

Live matches

Movies

Cheers

After a GLITCH-FREE and reliable IPTV for Android box (Formuler Z7+) from a direct supplier (no resellers please).

Definite must haves:
  • FHD, HD, SD Channels
  • Full EPG
  • Full UK and Irish package
  • 3pm Kick Offs
  • VOD with a good library that gets regularly updated
  • PPV channels (for boxing, wrestling, box office etc)
  • Catch-up tv
  • Must have good and fast reliable customer service (very essential)

Ideally would like a week trial so the family can test and be happy with it - Thanks in advance

Looking for a good reliable service for SS IPTV offering all sport channels without any glitching or freezing. 24 hour trial required. PM channel list / prices. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back