Anyone still using satellite sub?

I have come across a new issue to me where channel list is all greyed out and not a timer in site,Abu suggested to check my xml file and had no idea on that but did see xml update on box which i did and " fetch " back came my list of channels to view and to mention i was using vhannibals list on et10000 and et 8000.Autobouquetmaker is an odd one as with irl or uk you choose but with foreign sats there are so many to choose from and ticking them all.Wow actually found Sky Atlantic hd on foreign sat working.

Yes i got a few tests on 28.2 and stop/start with dave,universal,syfy and possibly others be it on 2.3.0 or 1.38 and on vu zero.One has to remember there are less active cards working that 2 years ago so more load or problems for the viewer.

Are Premier or Eir Sports still working on a sly line for anybody?
Not channels that I watch a great deal, but with the GAA starting up again was hoping to catch a few games, but just checked, and there's nothing doing at my end.
Eir sports 1 only seems to work on sat, but eir 2 or premier(same channel) works well on a cable line, just a pity they didnt work on sat as they are supposed to be showing champions league qualifiers over the next few weeks.

Eir sports 1 only seems to work on sat, but eir 2 or premier(same channel) works well on a cable line, just a pity they didnt work on sat as they are supposed to be showing champions league qualifiers over the next few weeks.

It comes and goes all the time . I had to on few days ago and it was solid .

Funny thing is my line provider who has been giving me a glitch free experience for over two years has started going really temperamental across all encrypted channels the last month. Just sent them an email. I'm holding out right now waiting for it to blow over, otherwise I'll be going elsewhere.

Back