Not open for further replies.
Then they would be effecting the own customers too
and they wouldn't want to give a bad service

as it's all the same signal

Then they would be effecting the own customers too
and they wouldn't want to give a bad service

as it's all the same signal

Not correct i suspect.
Official cards have encryption decoding built in so do not use an internet signal.
They could reduce the SD signal so as not to affect their own customers but be borderline as to speed on de-encryption vis internet

Sky seem to have lowered power, especially at the weekends and reported by forums all over the net.
My brother in Germany says his squaddie m8's are up in arms and were going to lynch their servers but have calmed down as not all on same servers.
Also reports from many uk servers saying customers moaning which tends to prove the point that it's not the server it's the murdoch mafia playing games once more.
Reaper.

Is the Internet not just there to unlock the signal that is sent out. Like the card in the box unlocks the signal
i have no idea really
all above my head

Is the Internet not just there to unlock the signal that is sent out. Like the card in the box unlocks the signal
i have no idea really
all above my head

Difference is that official boxes/cards receive a signal and encryption together and then decode.
We get the same but our code has to shoot down the internet for de-encryption then race back to our box and tell the picture to display !!..lol

I'm having awful trouble today on certain channels, every documentary channel freezes after 4 seconds and freezes for about 8-10 secs. However my sly sports channels are working great with no glitches at all.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Glad to know its not just me then! So is this a really big deal then or can the 'providers' sort the problems with the servers?

Im with BT fibre and not had a problem with my line

even watched Sheffield United on sky sports 1 with no problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back