ATTHERACES

415 has always been the channel number for me. Hopefully it will continue to work after the rebranding on 1/1/19.

ATR is still currently a free channel on genuine tivo and v6 boxes, I am wondering if this will still be the case when the re branding takes place.

I struggle to see at the races which will be named sky sports racing been free anymore esp with the channel going HD since all other sky channels have been encrypted I hope not but I can’t see it been on skybox etc from 1st January

Time will only tell if you can still get this once it changes to sky racing I presume it will only be available via IPTV or maybe VM as long as cs continues on VM.

Hope somehow it stays but can’t see it bar IPTV it will be in the sky sports channels with sky sports football premier league etc but also on entertainment package will also be on Now tv and virgin media bt but think that is it a know you can watch At the races via app for £10 a month so wonder if that will still be case with this channel

Everything still seems to be working for both Sky Sports Racing / ATR and Racing TV / Racing UK after the channels have had their revamp/changes this morning. I am getting SSR in SD on 415 and RTV in SD on 466 fine. Long may it continue, the picture delay will become apparent later today once racing starts.

Is anyone able to get Sky Sports Racing (ATR) in HD, I am still only able to get it in SD or at least that is what it looks like when compared to Racing TV in HD.

Thanks, I knew it was Irish as the ads are all Irish but I didn't realise it was a Virgin feed coming via Satellite.

Back