autobouquets e2 28.2e

marts

i have done all the swap file etc ftp its there but does not work all channels still wrong bbc1 115 etc is there any settings i can use or any help appreciated

Are you in the England area? I ask because they have split and changed them so regional even applies to BBC channel - not happy.

This link is to my manual solution for AB E2

How to update custom_swap.txt

If you are running WooshBuild, I released an update for the H2S and 2S

Can you do a screen shot of your EPG for us please?

hi there
i am in England
the swap file is there but just not working for some reason not running wooshbuild

---------- Post Merged at 07:25 PM ----------

hi there
i am in England
the swap file is there but just not working for some reason not running wooshbuild

---------- Post Merged at 07:26 PM ----------

is there anything i need to do with the settings for it to work

---------- Post Merged at 07:28 PM ----------

when i do the scan it seams to do it really quick to normal but the words come and go to quick to see what it says

It sounds like something is wrong then if the words come and go.

autobouquets e2 settings final.jpg

That is something close to what should get your working.

Set scan mode to Available HD (or words to that effect)

just managed to read something at the end it said aborting so i presume its not doing anything but dont know why

---------- Post Merged at 07:36 PM ----------

read a bit more this time it says data cant read aborting

I can't get on the remote at the moment to offer real help, but when I can I will take a look. In the mean time you can always look at using AutoBouquetMaker. You can set it up using Kiddac's guide which is in my signature

Have you got openwebif installed? I relised that the plugin might be needed for autobouquets e2 to work, after I uninstalled openwebif I had the exact same problems as you describe, as soon as I installed openwebif again it worked fine.

yea already have it thank you

---------- Post Merged at 09:07 PM ----------

no valid data aborting it what it says

---------- Post Merged at 09:33 PM ----------

read a bit more now it say this channel has no valid data aborting tried it on all sorts of different channels same thing

I bet wooshman is really happy he switched his build to autobouquets e2 just before all the channels went t!ts up. I put a curse on him. (y)

I bet wooshman is really happy he switched his build to autobouquets e2 just before all the channels went t!ts up. I put a curse on him. (y)

It was the best hing I ever did. The runes stones said there was a storm coming... they didn't tell me it was going to be a sh1t storm!

hi all sorted now i updated to latest box firmware openvix and all is well must have been because i was using old firmware as someone stated

It was the best hing I ever did. The runes stones said there was a storm coming... they didn't tell me it was going to be a sh1t storm!
hi wooshman, I'm new to this but love your build I have ran a fresh flash this evening and still cat get SS4, with all the posts it not too clear if they are available at all. Can you please clarify for me if I can get them back., a few worried people here. Many thanks, at my wits end now, cheers

Back