back up line do you use them and how

Just buy another the way you did but keep the info on a memory stick in case your current has issues?

im not too clued up but seems logical

I think you can only have one nline in at a time but cline you and ad a few and just deactivate one if it goes down and activate the other one am not 100% hopefully some one with a bit more knowledge one this will comment ;)

You can run multiple lines in Mgcamd and Oscam, in your newcamd.list file just put them one after the other and if one drops the other kicks in, but the benefit of Oscam is they are all connected at the same time (i have 3 on the go) and it automatically uses the line with the best ecm response times, so in theory the risk of break up is very minimal

Sorry to jump in, how do you know which line is actually active at any one time.
I'm using an Xpeed Lx2 with Vix. Is there anywhere within the system or menu which lets you know which line is online.
Cheers
Adrian

If you are using slyk skin (or blueHD for that matter) press ok twice on the remote to bring up the second infobar and you will see cam details with ecm's too

** for the OP i am assuming you are on an Enigma2 box such as zgemma? not the same if its a F5 or V8 openbox etc **

Boob........... you de man
I've been searching for days (on and off) for that piece of info
Ta very much
Adrian

If you are using slyk skin (or blueHD for that matter) press ok twice on the remote to bring up the second infobar and you will see cam details with ecm's too

** for the OP i am assuming you are on an Enigma2 box such as zgemma? not the same if its a F5 or V8 openbox etc **

Yes mate I to run a xpeed lx2 so just to get this right open the newcamd.list file and just put a new line under their other one day is that right ?

Hi,
Been running Newcamd but want to try OSCAM.
Do you know what folder you need to use on the ZGemma Star 2S to put the details in?
Thanks

I run an N line that is pretty solid and a C line using MGcamd, if the picture freezes with the N line I just restart the MGcamd in softcam manager and the C line kicks in.
I guess this is not as seamless as oscam but I've not got round to figuring oscam out yet

Last edited:
Back