basebuild help

Moose579

just followed this and seem to be stuck at the cross epg ..im not getting any sky channels just the free view work

step 5 help

basebuild h2s

ive folled all the steps on here to install the build but stuck on step 5
i cant post a link

---------- Post Merged at 10:49 AM ----------

is it the cccam.cfg that need to go on the hdd

done step 7 and transferred the file but still no sky channels

---------- Post Merged at 11:02 AM ----------

http://www.techkings.org/zgemma-star-h-2s/89685-wooshbuild-v3-00-usb-cam-transfer-plugin-basebuild-openatv-5-1-a.html

thanks but still not working and cant change my region

---------- Post Merged at 11:19 AM ----------

thankyou very much for your help ive now done it

love you

You can change your region you are just not trying before asking for help.

With the region highlighted you just press the left or right button on your remote.

The instructions say:

----- STEP 6 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing your TV Region

1. Press the Green button -> Highlight AutoBouqets E2 -> OK button -> Menu button

2. Now use the left and right arrows to select your TV region then press the Green Button (OK)

thanks for your help got this running
but ive got a second box now and just cant get the cccam to work for the channels
is it ok to have another provider on this box (not the same person as my other box )
You can change your region you are just not trying before asking for help.

With the region highlighted you just press the left or right button on your remote.

The instructions say:

----- STEP 6 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Changing your TV Region

1. Press the Green button -> Highlight AutoBouqets E2 -> OK button -> Menu button

2. Now use the left and right arrows to select your TV region then press the Green Button (OK)

Yes, it is a separate box so treated as such, you can use whatever line you want on it. BUT, your current line maybe multi-room enabled and if it is you can add that to the new box too.

You current line may be poor which is why you ask the question but just thought I would mention it.

Back