I think you find the moment amazon, nvidia ect... take that off their boxes, they are then in serious trouble.

OK let me give you an example. I have a brother who legit subscribes to everything. Movies, sports, ppv, netflix, prime. He pays over £100 a month in legit subscription fees to the industry.

Myself, my dad and another brother paid £24.99 each for a firestick as a one off fee and put our monthly money into the pockets of the pirates. Not a penny more of our viewing money goes to the industry.

So who's the cash cow for the industry to milk? Do you think they'll miss selling those three devices for a one off fee?

Personally I think there will always be an alternative to mainstream, if Amazon make changes to devices you will have access to there content via other devices smart TV etc.
I originally purchased a firestick just to make my old TVs smart! I have since replaced them to smart, I moved my IPTV at time of crash to stick as I couldn't get E2 to work properly, since then I have IPTV back on E2 because newer plug ins made it easier, I think the only legitimate service I have is Amazon as the prime benefits make it worthwhile.
I think the trend for TV will be internet viewing and we know how that has been tried to be policed , I don't think there is anything to worry about unless you live in China!

OK let me give you an example. I have a brother who legit subscribes to everything. Movies, sports, ppv, netflix, prime. He pays over £100 a month in legit subscription fees to the industry.

Myself, my dad and another brother paid £24.99 each for a firestick as a one off fee and put our monthly money into the pockets of the pirates. Not a penny more of our viewing money goes to the industry.

So who's the cash cow for the industry to milk? Do you think they'll miss selling those three devices for a one off fee?
What you have to remember most people do pay for subs legally. wether it is sky,virgin and the rest. unless Amazon can get the rights for football which will be hard they will not be able to gain any traction in the UK market.

What you have to remember most people do pay for subs legally. wether it is sky,virgin and the rest. unless Amazon can get the rights for football which will be hard they will not be able to gain any traction in the UK market.

I know they do, and that's where the money is. The profit margin on a firestick (ie the single device) must be minimal anyway. Anyone who thinks that people who buy them for illegal streaming have amazon over a barrel is seriously deluded.

Personally I think there will always be an alternative to mainstream, if Amazon make changes to devices you will have access to there content via other devices smart TV etc.
I originally purchased a firestick just to make my old TVs smart! I have since replaced them to smart, I moved my IPTV at time of crash to stick as I couldn't get E2 to work properly, since then I have IPTV back on E2 because newer plug ins made it easier, I think the only legitimate service I have is Amazon as the prime benefits make it worthwhile.
I think the trend for TV will be internet viewing and we know how that has been tried to be policed , I don't think there is anything to worry about unless you live in China!
The account i pay for is deezer i don't buy enough off Amazon to make it worth while for prime.

Well your brother should invest in iptv and save him self some money pmsl

Some will just pay for legit products and services no matter what. They wont look into the illegal side of it at all.

Of course some items for Amazon they will makes losses and even just make the money back as for company that HUGE it does make that much difference.

Pirates will pirate and no matter of enticing those people by Amazon or other companies are going to make them legit customers.

I mean come on let's be real, if sly for example said right there's a new package available, all the usa channels and sport all 3pm kos, every league available and all the movies and TV shows you coulf ever want but its going to be 200 pound a month and is that price over the top? The answer is no beings as sly ect... charge now for a full package normally is what? 100 quid plus, who in their right mind is going to pay 200 quid a month :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if iptv wasn't around and sky offerd that I still wudnt buy it. So my point is that even if they were to offer all of the above it still won't be better then what you can get with iptv because they simply won't be able to match the price

I mean come on let's be real, if sly for example said right there's a new package available, all the usa channels and sport all 3pm kos, every league available and all the movies and TV shows you coulf ever want but its going to be 200 pound a month and is that price over the top? The answer is no beings as sly ect... charge now for a full package normally is what? 100 quid plus, who in their right mind is going to pay 200 quid a month :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: if iptv wasn't around and sky offerd that I still wudnt buy it. So my point is that even if they were to offer all of the above it still won't be better then what you can get with iptv because they simply won't be able to match the price
I agree with you mate all these things are nice to have would i pay the legit sub price. No way for the content we get get with tv zion and IPTV to do it legit would be way over £300 i suspect a month.

with my iptv sub, tvzion sub and realdebrid i think i am paying around £110 a year.

Well your brother should invest in iptv and save him self some money pmsl

That's a whole different debate but that's to be expected on this forum. Deviating from the argument because you have some well versed rhetoric.

The point stands, people buying firesticks to stream illegal content are a drop in the ocean to Amazon. The profit is in the aftersales of the legit streaming services not in selling a few quids worth of units to the minority who corrupt them and give no profit after the day they buy the stick.

That's a whole different debate but that's to be expected on this forum. Deviating from the argument because you have some well versed rhetoric.

The point stands, people buying firesticks to stream illegal content are a drop in the ocean to Amazon. The profit is in the aftersales of the legit streaming services not in selling a few quids worth of units to the minority who corrupt them and give no profit after the day they buy the stick.
Your argument isn't valid because you don't practise what you preach, you say all this but yet you have iptv now if it was your brother saying this it would make sense as u have already stated he pays over 100 pound a month but yet u say all this but u pay for iptv:unsure: as it stands my point is that no 1 in a million years would pay for everything of it was made available by sly VM amzon because the price would be to high, that's the real facts

Your argument isn't valid because you don't practise what you preach, you say all this but yet you have iptv now if it was your brother saying this it would make sense as u have already stated he pays over 100 pound a month but yet u say all this but u pay for iptv:unsure: as it stands my point is that no 1 in a million years would pay for everything of it was made available by sly VM amzon because the price would be to high, that's the real facts

You're missing the whole point. We, the illegal streamers, have no hold over Amazon. They would be happy if we never bastardised another of their sticks in our lives. We mean nothing to their profits, the profit is in the legit customers. I am not professing to be a good customer for amazon. You've jumped into a debate halfway through and gone off on a tangent.

I
You're missing the whole point. We, the illegal streamers, have no hold over Amazon. They would be happy if we never bastardised another of their sticks in our lives. We mean nothing to their profits, the profit is in the legit customers. I am not professing to be a good customer for amazon. You've jumped into a debate halfway through and gone off on a tangent.
Totally understand what your saying but think about what I'm saying, so.... amzon get all the rights to sport movies tv shows live TV, so basically the same as iptv but bare in mind its going to cost amazon billions to get all this so.... if your brother is paying 100 quid a month in subs, what would it cost for everything thr same as iptv?? As Mike said its surely got2 b 300 a month bare mind that sly full package is how much? 100 quid min, who in there right mind will pay amazon 300 quid a month so therefore amazon have paydd all this money out for the exclusive rights of what you get with iptv, but there going to charge an absolute fortune which they will never in a million years get back as no 1 would pay the money for it when u can get iptv for what?? 50 quid a year

I

Totally understand what your saying but think about what I'm saying, so.... amzon get all the rights to sport movies tv shows live TV, so basically the same as iptv but bare in mind its going to cost amazon billions to get all this so.... if your brother is paying 100 quid a month in subs, what would it cost for everything thr same as iptv?? As Mike said its surely got2 b 300 a month bare mind that sly full package is how much? 100 quid min, who in there right mind will pay amazon 300 quid a month so therefore amazon have paydd all this money out for the exclusive rights of what you get with iptv, but there going to charge an absolute fortune which they will never in a million years get back as no 1 would pay the money for it when u can get iptv for what?? 50 quid a year

All covered by my initial post

The big companies will be clamouring to become the market leader but I reckon they'll also go down the same route as amazon tends to by trying to restrict the use of their device for streaming illegal content... hence there'll always be a place in the market for your less known brands.

That proves my point t
All covered by my initial post
So when are amazon going to do this? What I mean is when are they going to implement a piece of software on there firesticks which would stop ilegal streaming lol why would they do that?? As you said amazon don't worry about the little guys taking a bit of their profit so why would they bova to do it when 100% they will lose a massive amount of money on the firestick beings as they are mostly brought for iptv

do you really believe that amzon care about illegal streaming?? If that was the case then why is the owner worth 60 billion lmao

The only way Amazon would intoruduce such measures which they could do, is to give the firestick away free as sky and virgin give you the hardware to access there services.

It will be a bit rich if they follow this model then tell you to pay for the hardware which locks you into there content.

Back