Best app on android to stream

Just wondered what the best app on android platform is for streaming a zgemma to?

I'v got a iphone but wanting to put firestick upstairs and stream from the box up there

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can use the vu+ player from the Apple Store to watch channels from the zgemma, is this what you are looking for?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No mate i'm using en2player on my iphone want a good one for android dont rate vu player

On Android I use 'dream player' to stream from my Zgemma.

You can stream live channels or something you have recorded. I stream Red Dwarf in bed on a Sunday morning.

On Android I use 'dream player' to stream from my Zgemma.

You can stream live channels or something you have recorded. I stream Red Dwarf in bed on a Sunday morning.

Have you got the premium version? Just downloaded the free app but it says only 5 services per bouquet unless i buy premium

I like the dream player app it works well just wondered if there was a way of getting premium with out paying lol

I currently only use it for streaming, so not so bothered about the bouquet limitation.

It is a bit pricey for the premium version compared to other apps though.

Isnt that the same you can only watch the first 5? I really like the set up of dream player

Haven't got anything to look at the play store on lol all apple in this house bar the fire stick i'm using for the bedroom

You can install modbro on a firestick. Google it.
If you have a Samsung or lg smart tv upstairs you can use the tvs ss iptv app. Search the forum for ss iptv as i wrote a how to guide on how to use it not so long ago.

Thanks kiddas i have put mobdro on a few sticks now for people, i just wanted to stream from my box down stairs for the little one in a morning in bed lol thanks mate

Back