Best box buy

Ozzo76

Hi all I'm wanting to buy myself a box to setup but wz wondering wat the best box is at the moment, I'm reading about different models of Zgemma & skybox but looking peoples thots on the best box for me?

Thanks.

You are the only person that can decide whats best for you---read the threads in the forum about box choice, do a little bit of research then check your budget against what you have decided is best for you to buy.
Never allow other individuals to influence you or tell you whats right for you because if you do then you could be out of pocket with a lump of highly technical satellite gear that you just ain't got a clue about. And please don't say to yourself that it won't happen to you------it's happened to loads of people. So do your research first and then ask questions about whatever you personally have chosen to buy.
Reaper.

There is plenty of threads asking the same question go and have a look.

In the general sat section it has a big one with plenty of advice.

Your first decision should be fairly easy,do you wish to use satellite or cable? or both?
Next are planning to record programs? with those questions answered that should narrow down your choices.
Everyone has different needs.

Thanks folks think it's settled Zgemma box it is just wat model is the question maybe one that is wireless as well if there is such a model.

If you have't bought one yet you might wanna check out the Zgemma h.2s,i got mine from here.At the bottom of this page you can find the site.When you buy from here you are also supporting techkings.
Its the latest one out,unfortunately its only sat no cable,also no wifi but you can easily buy a dongle for cheap on ebay. Its a twin tuner which means you can also record programs. Visit their site and you'll
find more info. Hope that helps.

Thanks folks for your replies, the zgemma is the box that's in the lead at the moment for me to buy is there a zgemma box the does both cable & sky as I have both cable & sky feeds in my house..?

Thanks folks for your replies, the zgemma is the box that's in the lead at the moment for me to buy is there a zgemma box the does both cable & sky as I have both cable & sky feeds in my house..?

You need the Zgemma star H1. Its got both Cable and satellite.Visit their website you`ll find more info.Right at the bottom of this page you should see site partners,buy zgemma here.Click that link.
Hope that helps.

You need the Zgemma star H1. Its got both Cable and satellite.Visit their website you`ll find more info.Right at the bottom of this page you should see site partners,buy zgemma here.Click that link.
Hope that helps.

thanks Urban mate, I've ordered the Zgemma Star H2 hopefully arriving today.

I have just bought the zgemma h2h box and its very easy to flash ,very quick and does both sat and cable feeds,seems great for a newbie!
Cheers

Back