Best box

Jason1988

What is most of the people on here running.. I have smart iptv app on the TV but looking something a bit better so open to what everyone is running

Formuler z7+ are always recommended on here, Nvidia Shield is the best Android box, but only worth it if you plan to do gaming really.

Amazon Fire TV are good for the price and will run IPTV fine.

All depends on your budget.

As above if IPTV is all you want go with a Mag box, if you want something with a few more bells and whistles a Formuler z7+ is nice has a built in mag style app (mytv online) and Android operating system. If you are looking more on the budget side a firestick will work great using iptv smarters or similar and can be picked up cheaply especially when Amazon have the black Friday sales.
The only disadvantage of the firestick really is the lack of a wired connection which me personally would prefer spending the extra £££ to have when comes to IPTV or any kind of streaming in general.

I do use a firestick in the bedroom. Iptv runs nice on it as does Netflix but kodi seems to struggle with 1080 streaming 720 is fine though so guess it is down to preference, but with it not been my main source of viewing I don't so much mind. I suppose it depends on how much hammer your Internet is getting if that was the only device you were going to have running it would probably manage no problems but that is not the case in my house :confused:

Back