Best kryptview

scouse645

Hi, thinking of getting one of these boxes but know little about them, is there a HD version or one with a hard drive, which is best? thanks.

If you are going to get one - then there is only one that you can really go for at the minute, that is the A780. And sorry to say it is a no to both HDef. and Harddrive, you are aware that you will need it to be connected to the NET all the time to recieve what you want I presume.

m8 i have the a78 i have my modem connected to the router and enet to box from router then all that needs to be left on is the router and modem oh and the a780 is QUALITY m8 u wont regret getting 1

thanks for replys, i reckon its the 780 then, having v/m internet in next week so that should do the job, at the moment can't seem to find one though.

Then that is fine, just as long as you have a live cable feed - BT broadband and Router is even better for you - if you get my drift.

got a 780 a week ago, had it running within half an hour, as someone said they are quality, if i can get it going anyone can, pleased i joined this forum as theres plenty of information here.

Back