Cable best on offer

lynchp333

Hi all been away an now back ,, need to know has vermin on h2hgone the same way as sly h2s,, I have h2s but thinking of getting h2h ,,, what are these h3 h5 boss etc,, any advice taken

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Vermin is still going good apart from Leicester area not get HD

H3.2tc is same processor has h2h but has twin cable/terestrial and single sat tuners
H4 is not as powerful as the H2H but comes with triple cable tuner.
H5.2tc is more powerful than h2h and h3.2tc and like h3.2tc has a twin cable/terestrial and single sat tuner
H7C is even more powerful, can take internal hdd, is 4k etc it has 2 x cable/terstrial tuners and a single sat tuner

What you go for is down to your needs and budget. the H4 can be had for less than £60 and works perfectly well for every day tv use to the H7C for just under £140 is fast, great for Kodi and a good all round box.

Thanks for the heads up..
My h2s is playing up and not sure if it's box or iptv issue... sometimes after messing around with it you can get it working but most of time blank screen.. in 2 minds wot to get h2h and line plus new iptv sub.. mines up next week or get mag256 and iptv sub.. or is there something new coming up on the horizon. ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Where best place to get new box.. was looking at flebey. ?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Back