Best place to buy Zgemma H5.2tc

FixitFelix

Looking for somewhere to pick up one of these, used to use zgemma.co.uk but haven't used them in a while are they still ok to use, or of anyone has any other suggestions

Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have bought off eBay before - mostly good but have had a couple of faulty boxes and the sellers have been arseholes so now I use zgemma.co.uk - got my h5.2tc from them recently and spot on service.

I have bought off eBay before - mostly good but have had a couple of faulty boxes and the sellers have been arseholes so now I use zgemma.co.uk - got my h5.2tc from them recently and spot on service.
Grand stuff will order it from there
Thanks

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

TM-NANO-SE M2 plus L-side-228x228.jpg

Pay a few £££ more (£138)and get this box

JUST ARRIVED! TWINCABLE DVB-C + SINGLE SATELLITE DVB-S/S2!

Meet the Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS,one of the most compact Linux Enigma 2 PVR with internal SATA HDD support that we've ever sold! The new Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS unlike the original TM-Nano-SE PLUS, the M2 PLUS has an optional 2nd tuner slot that is compatible with Technomate's latest TWIN DVB-C (cable)tuner module, also available are 2nd Satellite tuner or Hybrid DVB-C/T2 - see product options. Another useful feature is the A/V out port complete with A/V out leads (optional) to allow RCA and scart (via adapter not included) connections.

This listing comes with 1x embedded DVB-S/S2 Satellite tuner + extra TWIN DVB-C tuner module pre-installed.

Packing the latest powerful 751MHz Broadcom CPU (BCM7362) with all the performance of the original TM-Nano + IR extender (optional) and new style remote + a quality 3.0 AMP External power supply all at an amazing LOW price!

Powerful Features
The TM-Nano SE M2 PLUS comes with a 751MHz Broadcom CPU that runs at 2000 DMIPS which is powerful enough to support all demanding multimedia functions.

Sylish, gloss black front panel & metal casing
The front panel is a gloss black, adding a luxurious touch to the model. Amazing spec at a low price, top quality metal casing, internal SATA HDD facility, external IR receiver, card reader and more!

Supports 7 Days EPG, CrossEPG, AutobouquetsMaker, 1080 Skins + Many 3rd Party Plugins.

Automatic channel list updates with OpenViX and AutobouquetsMaker!

Enigma 2 support from 4D Team (OpenPLi build) and OE-Alliance team OpenViX and OpenATV.

FREE ENIGMA 2 FLASHING!

ADD 320GB HDD FOR ONLY £29!

ADD 500GB HDD FOR ONLY £40!

ADD 1TB HDD FOR ONLY £60!

FAST UK NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY!
EXCLUSIVE HELP AND SUPPORT AT:

View attachment 23495

Pay a few £££ more (£138)and get this box

JUST ARRIVED! TWINCABLE DVB-C + SINGLE SATELLITE DVB-S/S2!

Meet the Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS,one of the most compact Linux Enigma 2 PVR with internal SATA HDD support that we've ever sold! The new Technomate TM-Nano-SE M2 PLUS unlike the original TM-Nano-SE PLUS, the M2 PLUS has an optional 2nd tuner slot that is compatible with Technomate's latest TWIN DVB-C (cable)tuner module, also available are 2nd Satellite tuner or Hybrid DVB-C/T2 - see product options. Another useful feature is the A/V out port complete with A/V out leads (optional) to allow RCA and scart (via adapter not included) connections.

This listing comes with 1x embedded DVB-S/S2 Satellite tuner + extra TWIN DVB-C tuner module pre-installed.

Packing the latest powerful 751MHz Broadcom CPU (BCM7362) with all the performance of the original TM-Nano + IR extender (optional) and new style remote + a quality 3.0 AMP External power supply all at an amazing LOW price!

Powerful Features
The TM-Nano SE M2 PLUS comes with a 751MHz Broadcom CPU that runs at 2000 DMIPS which is powerful enough to support all demanding multimedia functions.

Sylish, gloss black front panel & metal casing
The front panel is a gloss black, adding a luxurious touch to the model. Amazing spec at a low price, top quality metal casing, internal SATA HDD facility, external IR receiver, card reader and more!

Supports 7 Days EPG, CrossEPG, AutobouquetsMaker, 1080 Skins + Many 3rd Party Plugins.

Automatic channel list updates with OpenViX and AutobouquetsMaker!

Enigma 2 support from 4D Team (OpenPLi build) and OE-Alliance team OpenViX and OpenATV.

FREE ENIGMA 2 FLASHING!

ADD 320GB HDD FOR ONLY £29!

ADD 500GB HDD FOR ONLY £40!

ADD 1TB HDD FOR ONLY £60!

FAST UK NEXT WORKING DAY DELIVERY!
EXCLUSIVE HELP AND SUPPORT AT:
This has been on the market for quite a while now I believe. Have you got one Pedro? And have you compared it against the H5.2tc???

Back