Best place to purchase Skybox F5S without Gift

Lecky

Hi Guys

I am looking into purchasing a Skybox F5S and sorting the box myself rather than a gift that is going to be unreliable. Where have you guys all got your boxes from?

Looking at getting one this weekend. Anybody know the difference between original and clones?

Cheers

Hey, I'll pm a link to the seller on amazon I bought one from a few weeks ago, scanned the code on box, updated with official firmware and box has worked without a single fault for weeks.

The delivery was decent too (4 days).

Thank you luap1085

That's exactly what I need. Just didn't want to get caught with one of these clones you cant update with the firmware.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got mine from fleabay...39 quid with free postage.... with all the instructions i needed... was worried it was a clone but i updated from the propper skybox website without any problems and all the channel updates and other stuff has worked just fine, so even if it is a clone im happy for the price i paid...... and i had it within 3days of ordering :)

and my line im just paying a tenna a month, again from fleabay..... only seen it glitch about 6 times and it even had the boxoffice boxing on :)

i learned everything i needed to set it up from this forum and youtube vids... its all so easy..... goodluck

got mine from ebay £39.99 its an official box not a clone, delivered quick about 3 days. got my gift elsewhere on a forum. £5 a month. dont think it has ppv sports not tried it. glitch free all day (only came today) may try an ebay package when this runs out as they seem to be cheaper. not sure on the quality though

i got my openbox v5s from ebay i can install firmware and channel lists no problem.
the box cost me 41 free delivery but the seller has them down to 36.50 now pm me if you want the seller :)

Hey, I'll pm a link to the seller on amazon I bought one from a few weeks ago, scanned the code on box, updated with official firmware and box has worked without a single fault for weeks.

Can you PM me the supplier please?

Thanks for all your input guys. Been a great help. Just hope this losing HD channels gets sorted by somebody

theres something on the skybox.cc site about model numbers of the official boxes. also i scanned the square barcode thingy on the skybox original packaging box and it took me to skybox site, i think if its a clone it takes you to some other site. not sure if thats an official way of checking but it was a backup check i did

And yes i would be greatful if you can pm me the seller, pretty pls.

Hi plz could you point me in the right direction has im after a F5s also and a reliable server glitch and freezing free, I would be grateful plz pm me
Cheers

i got my openbox v5s from ebay i can install firmware and channel lists no problem.
the box cost me 41 free delivery but the seller has them down to 36.50 now pm me if you want the seller :)

could you pm me the seller too please :)

thank you

Back