Best place to purchase Skybox F5S without Gift

Looking for a F5 box that hopefully is cloned and best place to get and a reliable place to purchase a gift. PM me. Thanks in advance.

---------- Post Merged at 05:17 AM ----------

Sorry, should have said 'isn't cloned'.

Hi Guys

I am looking into purchasing a Skybox F5S / Openbox etc .

It seems better to source the gift myself, rather than getting a 12 month which may be unreliable.

Just wondering if anyone has any reccomended places to purchase a box from?

Feel free to PM a link

Thanks

Hi Guys

It seems better to source the gift myself, rather than getting a 12 month which may be unreliable.

Feel free to PM a link

Thanks

I would pay a little extra and get a cloud ibox or another enigma 2 run box

Hi Guys

Feel free to PM a link

Thanks

I would pay a little extra and get a cloud ibox or another enigma 2 run box
Hi Lawley, Please could you tell me the advantages of the cloud ibox or Enigma please.. My hbby has been looking at a Skybox f5 for a while, but now I'm in a position to get him one I've gone to amazon and not found it , but an Openbox instead. Not sure if they are the same thing or not, but I've seen a few negatives on the forum about them, so am interested to hear about alternatives, and also the best place to buy a genuine one and 'gift'. Many thanks in advance.

Hey, also looking for a decent seller of the skybox f5s - bought 2 from amazon and they're clones and cant upgrade, so looking for genuine one. Not looking for any other boxes as just beginner at this stuff lol!

Thanks.

Do not do it remotely from computer , use openpli or gemini as they are clone safe , clone box is as good as an original one as long as you used it to watch tv not play with the box [emoji14] I know a guy who sell openbox v8s I can pm you his number

Got the f5s box Just need a reliable connection as the one I had now no longer connects. If anyone could help I will take a PM cheers.

Back