Best Sim Only Deals

Hi guys, in the hunt for 2 sim only deals preferably 12 months contract and ideally one sim with over 50gb and the other with over 15gb.

Dont want to pay more then £27-30 a month.
Any Suggestions of any deals?

EE 150GB 5G £16. I can provide a student code if needed. If not just ask in hot deals.

EE Sim Only - 150GB Data With Unlimited Minutes & Texts £20pm (£16pm with Student Code) 24 month @ EE - hotukdeals

Here’s the trick when paying pick up the lowest price additional sim. I paid £3.75 for 250MB and Unlimited Text and Minutes. With EE you can gift data.

So in theory I pay a total of £19.75 for 2 sims and split the data. So me and the misses get unlimited texts and minutes and 75GB data each. Only thing you need to remember to gift data each month takes 10 seconds.

Last edited:
Doesnt have 5G but Smarty are quite decent- Part of the 3 network.
30Gb rolling contract £10 a month. Unlimited data £17.

EE 150GB 5G £16. I can provide a student code if needed. If not just ask in hot deals.

EE Sim Only - 150GB Data With Unlimited Minutes & Texts £20pm (£16pm with Student Code) 24 month @ EE - hotukdeals

Here’s the trick when paying pick up the lowest price additional sim. I paid £3.75 for 250MB and Unlimited Text and Minutes. With EE you can gift data.

So in theory I pay a total of £19.75 for 2 sims and split the data. So me and the misses get unlimited texts and minutes and 75GB data each. Only thing you need to remember to gift data each month takes 10 seconds.
Can u link me the £3.75 250 mb bundle as i can only find it for £12

Talkmobile £10 a month no contract rolling. 30gb a month unltd calls and texts (Vodafone) tethering from eu included

Not sure if deal still up on uswitch, I've had it for around 6 months

Have a look at Lyca Mobile, I seen and advert when on the train this morning, if I remember rightly it was £12 per month 30 day contract 50gb data unlimited text and minutes, with EU roaming and some minutes for international calls.

Have a look at Lyca Mobile, I seen and advert when on the train this morning, if I remember rightly it was £12 per month 30 day contract 50gb data unlimited text and minutes, with EU roaming and some minutes for international calls.
Ohh and Lyca mobile runs on T Mobile network

It’s that network dosnt let you tether or anything like that.
I like giffgaff myself as they have some good deals.
I pay £22 for virgin mobile unlimited minuites texts and 50gig of data that gets rolled over.

sky mobile does same with there data if you build it up you can use it on money off their mobiles missus traded her data and cash for iPhone 11 Pro Max I think she has

Last edited by a moderator:

Lyca is a horrid network well for UK purposes imo.

International wise its not bad actually.

@TheSource has more fingers than all of us put together lol, and he has nearly every one of them in a different pie(y):laughing:
TBF to him hes on it saving literally every penny on every service and product like he does lol. We should all be like him :LOL:

Never used it myself, I just saw an advert for it this morning and thought that I would offer it as an option

Ye for price and everything you get its ok but I wouldnt advise using them.

Better going with a different network for same price even if get less data.

Doesnt have 5G but Smarty are quite decent- Part of the 3 network.
30Gb rolling contract £10 a month. Unlimited data £17.
Yeah I have just read this online, I am with Smarty with the £10 a month contract for 30gb, it currently suites my needs

Back