Best Sim Only Deals

With black friday around the corner I am not sure how "cheap" we will see the sim only deals compared to whats out there atm.

I am aware there are some offering doube data for half price for a few months and no contract which some may prefer.

Yeah I have just read this online, I am with Smarty with the £10 a month contract for 30gb, it currently suites my needs
I've had the smarty for 2 years. I've not paid a penny for the last 18 months as I've introduced 18 "friends", however I seem to have no more friends left (I stopped spamming social media with my share details) and now they want me to pay for my upcoming months. I'm knocking them on the head now lol.
I'm using talkmobile as it's a better signal where live for the same price / package

I just signed up with Three. Unlimited minutes and texts, 100gb of data for £12 a month. Signed up via topcashback and will get £51 cash in about 12 weeks, effectively making the cost of the contract £7.75 per month

Cashback page :

Screenshot_20211112-071914.jpg

I just signed up with Three. Unlimited minutes and texts, 100gb of data for £12 a month. Signed up via topcashback and will get £51 cash in about 12 weeks, effectively making the cost of the contract £7.75 per month

Cashback page :

View attachment 67340

Tried to get same plan for my dad for £10 but they were budging despite him being with them about 15 years.

Without cashback its decent but if you do get cash back with this or any deal for that matter its makes it even more worth it.

I be honest I couldn't be bothered with cashback and waiting for it to track and get it due to timeframe of it over the years. But may look into cashback now possibly.

With 3 atm, their signal is awful, as well as their internet speeds.

I have to agree here my dad has 3 and complains the signal is always 1 bar and Internet really shocking that's why I rather he goes elsewhere.

Was looking at O2 also but seeing alot saying their Internet speeds are slow.

But with these networks it does seem dependant where you are you will get much strong signal and speeds than other places.

Tried to get same plan for my dad for £10 but they were budging despite him being with them about 15 years.

Without cashback its decent but if you do get cash back with this or any deal for that matter its makes it even more worth it.

I be honest I couldn't be bothered with cashback and waiting for it to track and get it due to timeframe of it over the years. But may look into cashback now possibly.

I always use cashback sites when getting a phone contract or changing broadband provider, it's basically free money coz you're buying whatever it is anyway. You just have to make sure not to use a discount code or any offers that might invalidate your cashback.

I always use cashback sites when getting a phone contract or changing broadband provider, it's basically free money coz you're buying whatever it is anyway. You just have to make sure not to use a discount code or any offers that might invalidate your cashback.

Ye its free money so to speak and makes the deal even better if you get the cashback.

But I have had issues when applied for cashback and never got it for whatever it was at the time so didn't bother with it since then.

Cashback page :

View attachment 67340

Got this sim today. Gives me 227mbps speeds at home compared to 4mbps O2 gives me, and a whopping 357mbps at work compared to O2 speed that fluctuated wildly between 15mbps and no internet connection.

Historically Three haven't been great round here but they seem to be rolling out 5g pretty well locally.

Got this sim today. Gives me 227mbps speeds at home compared to 4mbps O2 gives me, and a whopping 357mbps at work compared to O2 speed that fluctuated wildly between 15mbps and no internet connection.

Historically Three haven't been great round here but they seem to be rolling out 5g pretty well locally.

Amazing speeds guessing it's 5G.

Its odd why 3 speeds varies as speeds are shocking at home for my dad and even when he's out and about

Great deal you got overall when you factor cashback you will get and makes it so worth it every month.

This cash back thing is good but when you look at it logically the cash they give you as cashback you pay it back to them anyway via your bills imo so it's not really any better then going dire t on their website ect

This cash back thing is good but when you look at it logically the cash they give you as cashback you pay it back to them anyway via your bills imo so it's not really any better then going dire t on their website ect

The deal was £12 a month on the Three website. Going to the Three website via Topcashback gave me £51 cashback. You just go to the Three website and shop as normal.

The deal wasn't available cheaper than £12 anywhere else.

The £51 cashback makes it £7.75 a month. Unbeatable anywhere.

The deal was £12 a month on the Three website. Going to the Three website via Topcashback gave me £51 cashback. You just go to the Three website and shop as normal.

The deal wasn't available cheaper than £12 anywhere else.

The £51 cashback makes it £7.75 a month. Unbeatable anywhere.
I get you now lol I've never followed the cashback thinv

I get you now lol I've never followed the cashback thinv

Nor have I tbh. But I'm more can't be bothered to go through cashback for products and services more than any thing.

But if you want even better deals on things and cashback is available then maybe worth looking into. But some don't bother for one reason or another.

Back