Best VPN

Wireguard all the way for me. 4 years on the trot now and every time it comes to renewal drop them an email and they give you a discount code that gives you at least 50/60% discount. It unlocks everything imo

The DPN router I use hardly drops in speed at all. If I put it in full mode to a fixed location it's like a normal VPN connection and restrictions the speeds. Smart mode using DPN different animal.
Yes but I think the conversation is about vpn Apps in general . or just another vpn thread because some cannot search and see the lots of other vpn ones :smiley:

Yes but I think the conversation is about vpn Apps in general . or just another vpn thread because some cannot search and see the lots of other vpn ones :smiley:
Thread says best VPN 😄 The deeper router range offers a lifetime subscription included. nothing on the market to touch them for the price. DPN will blow any VPN out of the water for security.

I'm on the hunt for a new one. I have VPN Unlimited Keepsolid but it's becoming a bit hit n miss probably flooded.
So is it Surfshark or Nord then ?
Any deals / codes around at the moment?

Seriously considering switching to PIA this time around, decent price. Connects fast! But also unlimited connections, so if you wanted to make it cheaper, go halves with a mate!

Seriously considering switching to PIA this time around, decent price. Connects fast! But also unlimited connections, so if you wanted to make it cheaper, go halves with a mate!
It's been okay for me. Got a good cashback offer a year ago on mine. Set it up for my dad and a few others. So well worth it with being able to add others to it

Just got a 12 months sub with Windscribe via VPN Deals ➡️ Get Cheapest Price, Sales | hotukdeals its advertised at £14.89 or $19 but current exchange rate made it £ 15.68. Thought that was reasonable price. Very easy to install on firestick, iphone and laptop. Its early days (only just installed) but speed reduction seems marginal. When I have had it a couple of weeks will do another post as to how good a buy it was but initial impressions are good.

I've been using a free VPN security for years, software developed in 2002 to bypasses Internet censorship and firewalls in China.
The tool I use has been described as "One of the most important free-speech tools on the Internet" by Wired
ULTRASURF.us
Just attach the extension to your Google Chrome Browser, the download takes you to the google webstore.
Once attached, you can toggle if on/off.

Back