best way to watch football when not on tv

stvgooner

hi guys please can you help i would like to watch all football games when not on sky or bt someone has said he uses nbc sport but he pays £ 85 a years which i think is a rip off so if u can help guys that would be great?

You need an American cable subscription to access the NBC Sports app and a working US VPN. Would be a great option but....... how to subscribe to a US cable provider??

I managed to subscribe to FOX when they gad the US footy rights with a fictitious US address but found it more difficult with the NBC option.

Anyone with experience or ideas?

That's not bad for IPTV but other portals can get a full year with Bein and NBC and ctv i think it is thats all the football you can think of for around 120-140 euros i just brought a Mag250 and am testing a few portals now.

Forgot how good sport was in HD if only the movies was back i would be happy but IPTV is great few servers i have tried have been faultless.

I wasn't on about mag250 portal,I was commenting about live football on bein sports and nbc sn and such like, I use the live tv option on xbmc and costs nothing, and picture quality is fantastic. don't see why anyone would wont to pay for it.

Its like anything tho why pay for a sky server when you can get that for free?

Suppose its knowing that it wont go down like Bein sports did last week plus sure live tv is not in HD where Mag gets all sky sports in HD and all the 3pm in HD as well.

i do use the livetv on XBMC via pak india on my ipad and the streams are good quality for free.

I use direct url that gives about 1500 channels but I only ever use it for the football,comes in handy when im out and can watch it through my phone.

Back