best way to watch football when not on tv

If any of you use xbmc/kodi just install the nbc sports addon. If outside the US subscribe to a US vpn or dns service and you get every single premier league game in full hd for free.

If any of you use xbmc/kodi just install the nbc sports addon. If outside the US subscribe to a US vpn or dns service and you get every single premier league game in full hd for free.

I read on some forums that a lot of people have had problems trying to get nbc to work properly. I installed it and tried it through the free vpn app hola. But no live streams opened. Would the problem be hola as I heard it's not fully reliable.

The usual wisdom would suggest that the free vpn's don't work with NBC, only the paid ones.

By using vpn everyone can access football matches without TV. I am also using vpn that i have found on vpnranks which is best providers platform of 2015..

the reason nbc sn addon on xbmc/kodi is not working for people is because you need the new updated direct addon, mine works perfect, full hd and never freezes, why pay stupid prices, anyone who charges for it needs lining up and shot,

I would suggest you check again , i don't know anyone who has the free add on working since thursday.

the reason nbc sn addon on xbmc/kodi is not working for people is because you need the new updated direct addon, mine works perfect, full hd and never freezes, why pay stupid prices, anyone who charges for it needs lining up and shot,

will the nbc addon for Kodi still work for the upcoming season next week? thanks

as far as I'm aware you cant use the direct addon, just use vdubt25 video addon, he shows most of the 3pm kick offs

as far as I'm aware you cant use the direct addon, just use vdubt25 video addon, he shows most of the 3pm kick offs

thanks for the response si111, as i'm a noob with Kodi, can you please point me in the right direction to get "vdubt25" via PM?

much appreciated mate.

I have got a zgemma 2S box and have tried getting sportsmania through kodi and it keeps crashing the box anyone got any ideas how to fix?

I have tried xmbc, Kodi etc and never had a good reliable connection for watching the football. My Internet speed is never lower than 9.5 meg so any system should work, but the free stuff is always poor, would love to know what connection you have for the picture quality to be fantastic?

For hd about 15 meg for ultra hd 25 meg ,I gave my mate a loan of my mag254 for the boxing last nite but he never told me his max speed was about 2.5 meg and it glitches every time he tried to watch it

Last edited:
Hi Running out, I live in Spain and all the sellers of iPTV tell us that 2.5 to 4mg is the minimum download speeds required and all tell me that with my connection speed it will be fine, do you think that 9 to 10meg speed is too slow to watch football anyway SD or HD?

Back