Beware new OpenViX download on ZGemma site

lincsat

The new OpenViX 4.2.1 does not work. I've tried both the S and 2S on different boxes and they do not boot, then need a USB flash with the old image to recover. Hopefully ZGemma will fix this for the next release.

people better start reading up on their boxes first as i can see thousands in trouble,would that be any image 4.2.1??

I've tried the S and 2S, I would expect the 1H and 2H to be the same. Don't know about the H. series as I've moved to ViX4E2 which is officially supported.

The boxes officially supported by OpenViX are OK, I have already done a Duo2 and Solo2. It's just the patched for ZGemma that are not working.

Looks like ZGemma have finally fixed their latest OpenViX release. The "new" 4.2.1 works fine, although there is still a little ATV branding. Only tried it on a S and 2S so far, I'll get it on some others later.

The ViX on the official download site is a base image - like a shop bought Windows installation DVD. Woosh is a configured image - like a downloaded configured Windows backup

Back