Bitcoin

nedman87

Just wondering if anyone owns or is interested in Bitcoin?

Iv been investing in arbitrage trading and mining and making some nice gains.

More just curious how many are for and against bitcoin.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s the original digital currency that started back in 2009. At the start of this year it was worth $1000 a coin. It’s now at $6000 a coin.

Have a google, it’s crazy!

I’m earning 140% return on capital through usi-tech plus rebuying for compound interest. Plus if the value of bitcoin keeps going up, it’s worth even more!

Cheers mate will have a look stood around doing naff all at work so will have a browse whilst waiting for something to do

bitcoin is good if you got in to it from start i see few good ones on net to start of with a small amount then try build up entoro ok

Anywhere to buy Bitcoin with PayPal? I want to make a very very small investment to see what it's value is as time goes on.

The few places that do require crazy personal information like documents with your address.
They're all like that because they want to make sure you're not a terrorist or something. No-one will just sell you Bitcoins without ID verification.

agree there i wish now i bought some when it first started you see all banks and celebs buying it now
I know a guy spent about 3k about 4 years ago on a PC for mining, and he reckoned he'd missed the boat, but still thought it worth the chance.

I know a guy spent about 3k about 4 years ago on a PC for mining, and he reckoned he'd missed the boat, but still thought it worth the chance.
end of day we all take a chance just some come of real good and others just waste there money or trying to catch up

I was gonna invest £3000 into them a few years back and they were $50 each at the time,but I didn't understand the concept.

So my 60 bitcoins would of been worth $343,224.30 today

Hindsight's a great thing

I think that bitcoins are a good investment for today. I'm thinking of investing some money in bitcoins. Which online wallet should I choose? In this article I found some useful information about wallets, but I want a little more specifics

The search term 'buying bitcoin with credit cards' has rocketed according to Google analytics. With those 5 words being most searched in Nigeria, us, Canada.

Was reading a thread from four years ago where the buzz was then breaking the 100 dollar mark.

The potential is huge as if bitcoin becomes a significant % of the world's cash then each coin could be worth millions due to their inherent scarsity (max 21million coins will ever exist)

But when you have Nigerians dumping money onto credit cards fuelling the increase you know you're in for some variance.

As a long term investment it could be very lucrative, but I can see people getting absolutely shafted by the short term swings.

you can buy with paypal at local bitcoins but you'll pay for the priveledge.

i have about £7k in various cryptos, cost me around £1k in may to buy them so its a nice profit in 6 months or so :grin:

Man, this whole Bitcoin thing throws me into a tailspin. I kind of understand what it is but that's got to have implications for the economy and stuff, right? Can people just keep making bitcoins?

Back