Bizarre problem with channels on H2H

you did both show a screenshot of new info
Are you subscribed to vm for broadband?
Need to know if feed is still live?

you did both show a screenshot of new info
Are you subscribed to vm for broadband?
Need to know if feed is still live?
No I don't have VM BB. I've been in this house 6 months and the previous owners had VM so I was connected luckily. I need to know if they've disconnected my address ideally but have no way of knowing.

Another extreme thought have you had any work done in the front of your property ie fencing, new driveway etc.

The reason i ask this is that a friend of mine had a fencing company come and erect new fencing and when digging out for post holes they unknowingly cut through the cable thought etc just a thought ;)

Another extreme thought have you had any work done in the front of your property ie fencing, new driveway etc.

The reason i ask this is that a friend of mine had a fencing company come and erect new fencing and when digging out for post holes they unknowingly cut through the cable thought etc just a thought ;)
Ha ha no mate I havent. It's weird as it went off late on Saturday so unless VM engineers are hanging round the exchanges on Saturday nights I dont know how it can be disconnected now.

Have you checked connections outside in the omni box on your property etc bad corrision on wire or joining coupler etc ? ;) if all your wiring looks ok etc only other thing to try is get your hands on another box or a genuine vm box to try to rule out a possible tuner failure in your box and if it proves fruitless then certainly looks like a disconnection has been made in cabinet

Last edited:
Have you checked connections outside in the omni box on your property etc bad corrision on wire or joining coupler etc ? ;) if all your wiring looks ok etc only other thing to try is get your hands on another box or a genuine vm box to try to rule out a possible tuner failure in your box and if it proves fruitless then certainly looks like a disconnection has been made in cabinet
not yet no. Wouldn't know where to start if I opened it up to be honest

unsure on this if tv takes coaxial cable can it be scanned on to check for live feed?

This was possible before dvb-t went digital etc only other way is a tv with a built in dvb-c tuner and then i'm not 100% sure what channels you will be able to view if the feed is live etc ;)

Yeah think he should just get his hands on another cable box etc just to rule out a possible faulty tuner and if that dont get a signal its certainly been disconnected at the cabinet ;)

Hi everyone. I've had my H2H for almost a year now and never had any problems. I'm connected via Virgin and up until two days everything was running great.

Usually my ABM runs at 1am every night but from Saturday its not picked up any channels. I get the tune failed fatal error if i manually scan. It's picking up 0 channels now (not even freeview). I've read a few posts about checking my region is correct, RF input is sound etc and tried it all but nothing is working.

Im running Openvix that was set up for me by a provider ive used for a few years. I cant get hold of him anymore now though...

The only feature I can use on the box are my iptv apps like Yify and series9.

I'm not the most technically astute with these boxes even though I've used the like for many years. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
Hi
Had same thing happing to me i am from oxford on ABM C tuner failed it was netid changed only way i got my channels back was manual scan but i had working channels so i got the information from one of channels frequency and symbol rate using this software E-Channelizer

i'm in oxford also 00020, came home to find vermin gone on my good old zgemma h1, have read it has to do with frequency change, was using ipab ,, so waiting on fix for that, did have sly running ok, but deleted everything, so now having to reflash, i have vm bb at home, the new frequency is 394250

Hi
Had same thing happing to me i am from oxford on ABM C tuner failed it was netid changed only way i got my channels back was manual scan but i had working channels so i got the information from one of channels frequency and symbol rate using this software E-Channelizer
Hi mate did you still have the terrestrials or was it a full wipe?

Back