Blade bm 7000s cutting out showing Disconnedted.

shivers

Hope some-one can help me with my problem.

I have tried numerous servers always with the same problem: Freezing and showing disconnected when I enter the 9991 option.
Is this a problem with the box?

Most likely cause is the provider or the internet connection.I take it you can get something.You're ping time needs to be 100ms or less,although mine worked ok with 150ms or less.You could also try pinging the address of the server using the ping command in Command Prompt(Accessories in Windows).If you're using free providers,you only get what you pay for!Cheers.Mark

Thanks marki. I done a ping test and got: Packet Loss 0% - Ping 29 ms - Jitter 1 ms.

Do not know much about computers in my sixties and am learning every day. Paying for 2 lines for my blade bm7000s. Well over £100.

Hi Shivers, Ping times sound very good so your internet is fine.2 lines is also good,if the provider is good.Do you get anything at all?How have you set up your box?Has this ever worked for you,or is this the first ?If we take this step by step I'm sure we'll get there.Cheers Mark

Thanks again mark. My settings are as follows: 1. Name connection_1

2. protocol cccam

3. timeout 3 sec

4. filter mode Auto

5. filter list

6. id xxxxx

7. password xxxxxxx

8. des key 01-14

9. adress xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

10. port 18001

I get all channels for a while then I get scrambled channels and some-times nothing at all. I go onto 9991 menu and it says disconnected.

Last edited:
Sounds like the provider to me.Did you put these details in?I take it,this is for cccam and not newcamd but then I guess it wouldn't work at if that was wrong.I far as I know if it works for a while all is well with the set-up in 9991.You could try pinging the address shown in 9 above and see what response you get.In Windows you go to the Command Prompt is in Accessories and type ping server.com and press return (insert the address in 9 above for server.com) .Good luck.cheers.Mark

Last edited:
I would try using a n:line instead of c:line blade 7000 likes these better and are a lot more stable. Also change the timeout to 0.that seems to help as well

Thanks again Mark, I tried to do as you said above but every time I tried to type in pingserver.com it would not for some reason allow me to type in the letter m. Yes its a cccam.

Hi Shivers, you type ping (space) then the server's address .But this only tests the internet link to the server,it doesn't check how good the server is.Still suspect the server.Cheers.Mark

Hi , I had the same problem of disconnecting and having to power down the router to get it back on. To cut a long story short, after lots of shouting at the service provider I finally got a BT line engineer sent out who found 2 line faults on the cable coming into the house. ( just a thought).

When i get the disconnected reading on the 9991, usually fixed by turning of the rocker switch at back of blade for 30 seconds, and power off the router for 30 seconds. Hope this helps.

marki

Many Thanks marki for all your help in sorting my problems out. You went above and beyond mate.

Thanks also to all who tried to help.

Back