blade freezes now and again help

ashleyk

Hi Guys,

Having abit of aproblem my blade keeps glitching around every 10 mins or so , i've got two cline on the blade so i dont think its the servers, internet fine any ideas.

It will be your internet or your server.

Don't forget it doesn't matter if you are on a 2meg line or a 50meg line... it's the ping speed that counts. ;)

What would be an acceptable ping test? I have similar glitching problems, run a test and it's

Hi my blade media box keeps glitching and freezing what do i have to do to make it better i have 50mb broadband and still the same when i reboot box and router this is my ping test and its a A anyone no how i can make it better to not freeze

http://www.pingtest.net

Last edited:
Your ping (at the time you did the test) is fine, so it will be your server that is the problem. Change to someone else's server. Pay more and join a good one. Good servers rarely freeze.

ok i am going to change my server to someone else as when i say to him im getting glitching and freezing on some channels he says its not his problem

Hi Brickie

Same problem here with my Blade 7000. Ping is ok. Been trying to find a decent server for some time. All make wonderful freeze free claims but never really are. Test lines seem to work out but have always been reluctant to try more than a month longer with good reason as all have not been up to scratch.

Could you PM with as you say 'a pay more good one'!

Thanks

My server is good but the broadband is crap you need at least a 1mb preferably 2mb and a good ping rate ( I find less than 90 on my adsl connection ) for the box to run right

Back