Blade media 5000 remote

Hi. Had a blade media 5000 for about a month now and last night the remote just stopped working! Dead as a door nail. Tried changing batteries but nothing. Any ideas on what this could be??

remote problem

Hi did you manage to sort the problem out with remote control ?
i have the same issue buttons on front of box work but remote is dead tried a new remote same thing no luck any ideas will be great.

I guess you probably know this but there are replacement BM5000s remotes on eBay.
What about the terminals, did you check them too?

Just an update my box supplier stated the remotes are iffy on the blade and he has had to replace a few for customers he sent me another free of charge.

mine partially works now on/off button doesn't work some of the other buttons stopped working as well. A couple of days ago it totally stopped working then started again but not fully. I've changed the batteries still the same.

Just sent supplier an email see what they say.

ok got a new remote works fine now with receiver, but seems like a common problem and will most likely happen again at some point

Blade 5000s

ok got a new remote works fine now with receiver, but seems like a common problem and will most likely happen again at some point

Hello,
I have just purchased one of these boxes, the RCU stopped working, retailer send 2 replacement RCUs and they do not work either, the box only works one front panel. According to Blade only the 5000s RCU will work with this and I can't find any codes on a "One for All" RCU, does anyone have any hints or a substitute RCU

Tristansatski

Back