Blade Media 7000 S & Combo

thedotlal

Does anybody know what the difference is between the two? I read it's has another tuner built in, what would this do? Also is there a way to turn a bm7000s into a bm7000combo by adding something?

The difference being: 1) Price 2) the Combo has the function to also connect to freeview digital ariel aswell as satelite 3) Apparently the Combo can connect to cable aswell as satelite (however likely you wll always use the sat).

Ive just bought combo and the blade is bad ass! Well recommended.

Well I've bot used a vm7000s. Apparently the combo is supposed to be faster. However can't see their being much difference.

Twice as much RAM, faster CPU.

Read here for info.

Code:
http://www.blademedia.tv/bmcombo.html

I posted the firmware for the combo a few week back here.

TK were the first site with it ;).

todays the day

Goodmorning all

Today is the day i make the move to a blade, problem i have is i am confused with the diffrent models

Let me expand

I can buy yhis item on ebay 130517868442

£149

appears a bargain as there is another seller selling what appears to be the same item here it is 130522363339 for £299

you can see why i am confused!

and to add a twist i can collect one from a local supplier this evening for £145 he says his is the combo

Can somebody please shed some light on this and which one to go for, I've read a few guys on here saying the combo is the faster machine and may some day have a vermin firmwear avalible

HELP

If you can purchase a combo for 145 then go for that providing it's new and you can trust the supplier. It is a better box.

The one at 299 must have a years sub otherwise he is trying to rip someone off lol.

The other at 149 is the normal price without a sub.

Thanks for that hi teck will go for the combo he said its new so i am happy with that as for trusting supplier i dont know him from adam so its just pot luck is there anything i should look out for on the box serial number from clones ect?, If all is well i will be on here later for firmwear.

p.s

have you heard anymore in regards to cable firmwear on the box as would be nice as a back up!

Also just saw this item 140596183437 shows the two tuners up close, i can see the LNB input looks like the traditonal screw in type for the sat dish, then were it says tuner 2 input, looks the type for regular areial for freeview, question would be how would you connect a vermin feed if you desired?

Last edited:
Firmware for the combo is in downloads, and there are no cloned BM from what I have heard.

There are 2 types of combo. The second input can be for DVB-T ie an aerial connection, or DVT-C for cable ie virmin.

I mailed mycablebox to check which theirs were but didn't get a reply

Back