Blade Media BM7000s Jan 5 2012 81x.zip blade media 7000s latest firmware

just in process of setting my new box up. this firmware will have the 9991 menu yeh because I downloaded a diferrent one and it wasnt there

Yes.

hi i have entered my newcamd server settings in 99991 menu and newcamd is connected but chanels are scrambled please tell me what has happen my provider says everything is ok and im connected but scrambled chanel please help thankyou shoyaib

Try deleting all channels and re-add them also before doing that reboot modem.

i dont think this is for the combo m8. there is another firmware somewhere ere for the combo, im sure i've seen it ere somewhere.

hi have the same problem done deleating chanels rescaning even factorey reset checked everething but newcamd is connected but chanels are scrambled. help shoyaib thankyou

hi have the same problem done deleating chanels rescaning even factorey reset checked everething but newcamd is connected but chanels are scrambled. help shoyaib thankyou

Id worry about the server your useing mate if the blade tells you the newcamd is connected. Maybe the cline is for a different satellite than the one your on.

hi is the latest 5 march 2012 firmware with 9991 option available for this blade media bm7000s as there is a new release 5th march 2012 on blade media support web page. pleaseupload new 9991 option 5th march 2012 version here. please help thankyou shoyaib

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

hi it says this on download firmware blade media bm700s support site Latest stable version (Videoshare) for the Blade Media BM7000s - 14/03/12 - RECOMMENDED please upload on techking latest with 9991 option

thankyou shoyaib

Not seen the unofficial version out yet although not had time to look, I am sure someone will post it when it is available.

Hi thankyou for your reply. I hope the 9991 version of the 15th march 2012 is released soon. We need them experts to work more faster as there are already behind. thankyou shoyaib

Hope the latest firmware offers an improved epg. The blade is a great receiver but is let down so badly with its crap epg

hi a release on this forum has arrive march 2012 firmware fore blade media bm7000s. dont know if bta patched version or full stable version with 9991 option. as jan 2012 is full stable version dont know about this new march 2012 with 9991 option thankyou shoyaib

i think the epg is really good.. i get 7 days.

I have tried updating the epg and left the epg channel on for an extra 10 mins. But there are many channels with No Information on the epg listing, it's a right pain if you want to record a channel with missing epg data.

Hi.

It should only take a minute to fully load the epg. If you are leaving it on the transponder for 10 minutes and you are still only getting partial epg then I would say that your dish might not be picking up the transponder very well.

The transponder that carries the 7 day epg is 11.778V (It may appear as 11.777V on the Blade).

On this transponder there's a channel called 8010.. its like a rolling tv advert. Watch this channel for 2 mins and see if it loads in then.

Also, the box saves the epg to USB when you put it in standby. Remove your USB stick for a day or so to see if the USB stick is causing the problem.

Thanks

I have tried to find this transponder 11.778v with no luck.
I have tried a maual scan - add TP - entered 11.778 - scan.. But come up with an error - Invalid SymbolRate Try again!
Please could someone explain how do I find or add this 11.778v TP?

Back