bm5000s itv granada HD just black

Jagsy

TK Veteran
hi, in my channel list itv Granada HD is just showing black screen, does anyone know why?
is there just an itv hd channel I can get, I can get itv hd on my vu+ duo box but not on the bm5000s

Last edited:
I had same problem on my skybox with the ITV HD channel not working, i did a channel update from ajsat website and it sorted the problem.

you need to update your channel list via blade online,

find blade online in the menus and it updates straight to the box.

I have updated via blade online... I selected the Granada region but still no itv hd, I can get Granada standard def but not hd

I'm in Granada region but I'm using Central (first one) for now, looks like they
missed something on the Granada update, only difference is the local news.
All the programs seem to be the same

Last edited:
Also in Granada region, had the same problem for about 3 days, uploaded from blade numerous times left it a couple of days updated from blade again all back to normal.

Has ITV HD been working off the Granada region channel list recently ?

ITV HD moved a few weeks back, and I never had the Granada region working since then.
Thats why i'm using the Central region, London works too but the local news is obviously from their
areas.

If I can find the correct frequency for ITV Granada HD I will Email them and let them know.

They have updated lists in the past if they are aware of an error in the file.

Also if you know the frequency you can just scan for that transponder and move it into the correct group
yourself when the box picks it up.

Ok, here is some more info,

Load the Granada channel list,

Menu - Installation - Manual Scan

Freq 11097
Symb Rate 23000
Polarity V
green button (Scan)

At the bottom of All Satellite channel group

you will have four ITV HD channels, (for different regions)
one will be Granada,

You should now be able to move it into the correct group using the channel editor
and delete the channel that doesn't work.

I don't know which one is Granada at the mo as the all have the same name and are all
showing the same program lol

Last edited:
The Granada HD channel is there its just not marked as such. it is one of the many channels marked as ITV.

Back